BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?2 Answers
Dawn G.
I love this brand of water ive tried alot of water and i always can taste all the minerales and stuff they put in it yuck this has a nice smooth taste its so good and refreshing❤❤
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Incredibly refreshing. I first had this in Iceland. The water in Iceland is amazing.
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this water. Its pH balance is 8.4 and I always get it for a great price. There isn't even an after taste.
Elizabeth K.
This water is good for my acid reflux, and readily available at the grocery store here. It is imported from a spring in Iceland that is naturally alkaline. It has a high pH so you can stay hydrated without contributing to heartburn. The only problem is that the value is not so great, other brands of Iceland high pH water are cheaper per liter.
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
Call me crazy but water does have a flavor. This water tastes natural with hardly any taste. Throw it in the freezer for a while or let it get really good and cold and this water will leave you feeling cool and hydrated.
Andie R.
Doesn't really taste that much different from tap water but the bottle is really nice
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
The best bottle of water I have ever had! I could seriously drink bottle after bottle of this and never get tired of it. It's so crisp and refreshing. You always think that all bottled water is the same, but drink this and you will be able to taste the difference.
Tishalie D.
This water is really good it doesn't have any weird aftertastes like some other water does the packaging is really cool too
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Excellent water! It has 8.4 pH which is heathier than other waters and the bottle has a nice design.
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I work at Whole Foods Market and I ran into a customer who was buying a couple cases of this water in which he started to talk about. He told me that he was recently cancer free and that his clinic only used this water. He said the taste is amazing and that the pH is great for the body. I thankfully do not have cancer, but I will do anything to keep my body healthy. I tried this water and I absolutely loved how crisp and pure the water tasted. At work now, I only drink Iceland water! I highly recommend! This may be the purest water I have ever tasted!
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?