BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #64 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bot...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andie R.
Doesn't really taste that much different from tap water but the bottle is really nice
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I have never tried this product but my girlfriend drinks it every day, I would rather drink from my own bottle from a filter tap with ice. I have been this way my whole life and it saves me money.
Carol F.
I have had a lot of friends tell me that this water is delicious, but I personally prefer to use reusable water bottles and drink filtered or even tap water. I think it is important to use more economical ways of drinking that constantly drinking from plastic water bottles.
Madison A.
Such a fresh tasting water, I received this free on an Icelandic air flight and it was super refreshing and cold. Would purchase over Dasani or Aquafina, doesn’t taste like simple tap water. Very good
Marina D.
I like this water a lot! I always like to make sure that the water I'm drinking is more alkaline than anything else, and this water has a pH of 8.4. The packaging is also really nice and the water itself is affordable. Would recommend!
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
Call me crazy but water does have a flavor. This water tastes natural with hardly any taste. Throw it in the freezer for a while or let it get really good and cold and this water will leave you feeling cool and hydrated.
Krystal A.
Icelandic water was recommended to me by a friend due to the higher PH level it contains. I have bad acid reflux in general and the higher PH is supposed to help balance it. I am pleased to say it made a noticeable difference. There is a lingering taste in the beginning that I had to get used to, but I think it's just from the natural minerals in the water that's not it a filtered/purified water. I'm happy and so is my Esophagus!
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
Best water for me after i work out especially when it is ice cold! amazing!! going to recommend this to my family and friends and work out partners
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a very nice tasting water. It can be a bit pricey if your on a budget but it does have a nice taste and beautiful packaging
Alexis R.
Love this water! Especially ice cold! I would definatley recommend iceland spring water over any other bottled water!
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?