BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bot...2 Answers
Tracy R.
Love this water tastes so good and I like the bottle as well. Tastes so clean and pure
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Incredibly refreshing. I first had this in Iceland. The water in Iceland is amazing.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Water is so good for you and this water tastes nice and refreshing. I love it.
Marina D.
I like this water a lot! I always like to make sure that the water I'm drinking is more alkaline than anything else, and this water has a pH of 8.4. The packaging is also really nice and the water itself is affordable. Would recommend!
This is a nice bottled water. It is inexpensive. This water is not available everywhere. I have only seen it in a few stores. I like the design of the bottle. Would recommend.
Madison L.
Such a fresh tasting water, I received this free on an Icelandic air flight and it was super refreshing and cold. Would purchase over Dasani or Aquafina, doesn’t taste like simple tap water. Very good
Cimblolle M.
Mississauga , ON
In love with this water 💦.a bottle of this water can be a bit expensive depending on where you buy it but it’s good
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
For me it taste the regular water you could get from the tap or from every other water bottle.
Linta K.
This water is so refreshing... I take it with myself while i go for a jog. Keeps me hydrated!
Andie R.
Doesn't really taste that much different from tap water but the bottle is really nice
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?

Amazon