BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #64 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bot...2 Answers
Abbi S.
Jonesboro, AR
I find it difficult to review a bottle of water, but this water definitely does not taste bad. Clean, crisp and refreshing!
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I like this water. Spring water tastes best to me. This product is a little pricey, and I can't buy it all of the time.
Alexis R.
Love this water! Especially ice cold! I would definatley recommend iceland spring water over any other bottled water!
Colleen M.
Collingswood, NJ
I tried this in Iceland where the water quality is much better than the res of the world. Super crisp and refreshing!
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this water. Its pH balance is 8.4 and I always get it for a great price. There isn't even an after taste.
Kristen K.
Maryville, TN
Like any other bottled water, but still has good, crisp taste. I wouldn't pay more for it than another product.
Lovanda B.
Great tasting water. I buy it because of the p.h. You can find it for decent prices at differnent stores.
Karina V.
Stanhope, NJ
Natural spring water is great. I love drinking it because I know it's fresh clean water and.tastes amazing
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
Great for the gym!!!! Love it!Very refreshing and clean, easy to transport not a cheap water bottle.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Excellent water! It has 8.4 pH which is heathier than other waters and the bottle has a nice design.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?

back