BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?2 Answers
Krystal A.
Icelandic water was recommended to me by a friend due to the higher PH level it contains. I have bad acid reflux in general and the higher PH is supposed to help balance it. I am pleased to say it made a noticeable difference. There is a lingering taste in the beginning that I had to get used to, but I think it's just from the natural minerals in the water that's not it a filtered/purified water. I'm happy and so is my Esophagus!
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
Best water for me after i work out especially when it is ice cold! amazing!! going to recommend this to my family and friends and work out partners
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a very nice tasting water. It can be a bit pricey if your on a budget but it does have a nice taste and beautiful packaging
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
This water is pretty cheap near me (in California! *gasp*) so I'm super happy to have affordable access to it. The package is the real winner here, if I'm being honest. I'd compare the crisp, clean taste to Fiji - which is my favorite brand - and aesthetic to VOSS. Water aesthetic, can you believe that? It definitely went above and beyond my expectations because I just wanted to try it because of the package, but it was great. There's a slightly different taste than Fiji but that might have to do with the PH, I'm not too sure. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a tasty water that doesn't start to taste odd when the temperature changes.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
I have only purchaced this Iceland spring water natural a couple of times but I really enjoyed this water a lot and will def purchase again in the future.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I like this water. Spring water tastes best to me. This product is a little pricey, and I can't buy it all of the time.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this water, its a bit spendy but I buy it from a local family owned butcher/grocery store they sell it in a huge box of them for$20
Jamita E.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this water! It's so refreshing. It tastes really pure! It tastes cleaner than other waters that I have tried. I wish it came in cases though. That is the only drawback.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Water is so good for you and this water tastes nice and refreshing. I love it.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I know they say that you can't really taste the difference in water but I feel like that is not true between this water and zephyrhills water I do taste a big difference
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?