BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #76 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?2 Answers
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
I have only purchaced this Iceland spring water natural a couple of times but I really enjoyed this water a lot and will def purchase again in the future.
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
Best water for me after i work out especially when it is ice cold! amazing!! going to recommend this to my family and friends and work out partners
Martha A.
Lockport, IL
I love this water. I tried it one day and just fell in love with it. I am a happy customer and recommend it everyone to try it at least once.
Mandy E.
Terre haute, IN
I love this water, its a bit spendy but I buy it from a local family owned butcher/grocery store they sell it in a huge box of them for$20
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Crisp clear water that taste great when it really cold. Expensive though a six pack is more expensive then 24 bottles of the other water.
Quinn R.
I know water is water and is all suppose to taste the same, but this is delicious tasting water. I try to buy it, when it's on sale.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a very nice tasting water. It can be a bit pricey if your on a budget but it does have a nice taste and beautiful packaging
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
I feel like it tastes the same as all the other waters but still as good. Wouldn't pay more money for the same taste though.
Abbi S.
Jonesboro, AR
I find it difficult to review a bottle of water, but this water definitely does not taste bad. Clean, crisp and refreshing!
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I like this water. Spring water tastes best to me. This product is a little pricey, and I can't buy it all of the time.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?