BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #63 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
Literally the best water I have ever had. I'm not much of a water drinker but this water is so clean it makes it easy. I love this stuff and would highly recommend it to everyone.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I bought this to try; and wasn't disappointed at all! It's so refreshing!!!!! I can't believe I haven't tried it before; with my love of water. This is NATURAL spring water, NOT purified like most "spring" waters you find. I'm a big fan of natural! I love the history on the bottle itself of where the water started and when. I also love the water bottle itself. Great buy! Stay hydrated!!!!
Krystal A.
Icelandic water was recommended to me by a friend due to the higher PH level it contains. I have bad acid reflux in general and the higher PH is supposed to help balance it. I am pleased to say it made a noticeable difference. There is a lingering taste in the beginning that I had to get used to, but I think it's just from the natural minerals in the water that's not it a filtered/purified water. I'm happy and so is my Esophagus!
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
The best bottle of water I have ever had! I could seriously drink bottle after bottle of this and never get tired of it. It's so crisp and refreshing. You always think that all bottled water is the same, but drink this and you will be able to taste the difference.
Jackie W.
Snohomish, WA
Maybe it's the sentiment but I've been to Iceland and this water always reminds me of being there. The freshest water I've ever tasted and knowing that the water is from an Icelandic Glacier (at least I hope it isn't false advertising!) makes me feel very confident in the product.
Carol F.
I have had a lot of friends tell me that this water is delicious, but I personally prefer to use reusable water bottles and drink filtered or even tap water. I think it is important to use more economical ways of drinking that constantly drinking from plastic water bottles.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
After drinking this water i found that it tasted like...well, like water...just like all other water does. It did not, however, taste like tap water. Tap water is gross.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I know they say that you can't really taste the difference in water but I feel like that is not true between this water and zephyrhills water I do taste a big difference
Lina Z.
Aurora, CO
Water is water. There is nothing special about different brand name waters. The only difference is that the water bottle its self costs a lot more then the water. But hey water is tasty.
Jamita E.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this water! It's so refreshing. It tastes really pure! It tastes cleaner than other waters that I have tried. I wish it came in cases though. That is the only drawback.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?