BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?2 Answers
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I know they say that you can't really taste the difference in water but I feel like that is not true between this water and zephyrhills water I do taste a big difference
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
I feel like it tastes the same as all the other waters but still as good. Wouldn't pay more money for the same taste though.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Water is so good for you and this water tastes nice and refreshing. I love it.
Jackie W.
Snohomish, WA
Maybe it's the sentiment but I've been to Iceland and this water always reminds me of being there. The freshest water I've ever tasted and knowing that the water is from an Icelandic Glacier (at least I hope it isn't false advertising!) makes me feel very confident in the product.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
After drinking this water i found that it tasted like...well, like water...just like all other water does. It did not, however, taste like tap water. Tap water is gross.
Lina Z.
Aurora, CO
Water is water. There is nothing special about different brand name waters. The only difference is that the water bottle its self costs a lot more then the water. But hey water is tasty.
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
Great for the gym!!!! Love it!Very refreshing and clean, easy to transport not a cheap water bottle.
Alexis R.
Love this water! Especially ice cold! I would definatley recommend iceland spring water over any other bottled water!
Jamita E.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this water! It's so refreshing. It tastes really pure! It tastes cleaner than other waters that I have tried. I wish it came in cases though. That is the only drawback.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this water, its a bit spendy but I buy it from a local family owned butcher/grocery store they sell it in a huge box of them for$20
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?