BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL #64 in Bottled Water

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bot...2 Answers
amanda F.
Huntsville
Umm I literally just purchased this for my workout.  I picked it because the bottle was pretty and stood out to me lol glad I did! Never had this brand before and I have to really admit it taste sooo good! I was surprised. I took a sip and expected it to have a sweet taste or something like most water, nope! No weird taste or after taste, just pure fresh delicious water. I love it and I now want to go buy more.  I bought this at Mapco gas station, I’ve never seen it anywhere else. Where else can I purchase this other than there or online?
Bridgette M.
Taos , NM
The packaging to this water is what caught my eye. It’s so nice and it looks High end.. one of my favorite waters to drink. It’s not very expensive, I don’t think. I am always buying these. It’s funny because the packaging looks so nice that people always think I’m carrying around a bottle of alcohol or something.
Rachel P.
This is by far one of my favorite bottled water brands. I always enjoy the fresh, crisp taste of this product. It is pricey, but competitive to brands within the pH balanced market. The packaging is cool, and makes it easy to locate among other brands. I have been able to find this product at local grocery and convenience stores. Usually around $2.00 a bottle.
Elizabeth K.
This water is good for my acid reflux, and readily available at the grocery store here. It is imported from a spring in Iceland that is naturally alkaline. It has a high pH so you can stay hydrated without contributing to heartburn. The only problem is that the value is not so great, other brands of Iceland high pH water are cheaper per liter.
Vanessa A.
Id rate it more than 5 stars if i could. I drink a lot of water and by far this had the best taste. I wish more places near me sold it because if so, its all i’d drink. If youre a crazy water lover like me, you gotta try this one out. My all time favorite bottled water!
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This water is pretty cheap near me (in California! *gasp*) so I'm super happy to have affordable access to it. The package is the real winner here, if I'm being honest. I'd compare the crisp, clean taste to Fiji - which is my favorite brand - and aesthetic to VOSS. Water aesthetic, can you believe that? It definitely went above and beyond my expectations because I just wanted to try it because of the package, but it was great. There's a slightly different taste than Fiji but that might have to do with the PH, I'm not too sure. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a tasty water that doesn't start to taste odd when the temperature changes.
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I started buying this product over a month ago, after someone recommended me to drink alkaline water, after testing several brands, eternal was my pick. It taste good, and makes me feel hydrated and energized the con is that I only find this brand in Walgreens.
Alicia P.
S Hackensack, NJ
I work at Whole Foods Market and I ran into a customer who was buying a couple cases of this water in which he started to talk about. He told me that he was recently cancer free and that his clinic only used this water. He said the taste is amazing and that the pH is great for the body. I thankfully do not have cancer, but I will do anything to keep my body healthy. I tried this water and I absolutely loved how crisp and pure the water tasted. At work now, I only drink Iceland water! I highly recommend! This may be the purest water I have ever tasted!
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
Call me crazy but water does have a flavor. This water tastes natural with hardly any taste. Throw it in the freezer for a while or let it get really good and cold and this water will leave you feeling cool and hydrated.
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
Literally the best water I have ever had. I'm not much of a water drinker but this water is so clean it makes it easy. I love this stuff and would highly recommend it to everyone.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?

back