BY ICELANDIC GLACIAL

Icelandic Glacial natural spring water from Iceland. The source of an epic life. Naturally balanced, environmentally kind, exceptionally pure. Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water from the Iceland. Home to glaciers, spouting...

• How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!4 Answers
  • Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?2 Answers
Vanessa A.
Id rate it more than 5 stars if i could. I drink a lot of water and by far this had the best taste. I wish more places near me sold it because if so, its all i’d drink. If youre a crazy water lover like me, you gotta try this one out. My all time favorite bottled water!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I bought this to try; and wasn't disappointed at all! It's so refreshing!!!!! I can't believe I haven't tried it before; with my love of water. This is NATURAL spring water, NOT purified like most "spring" waters you find. I'm a big fan of natural! I love the history on the bottle itself of where the water started and when. I also love the water bottle itself. Great buy! Stay hydrated!!!!
Rachel P.
This is by far one of my favorite bottled water brands. I always enjoy the fresh, crisp taste of this product. It is pricey, but competitive to brands within the pH balanced market. The packaging is cool, and makes it easy to locate among other brands. I have been able to find this product at local grocery and convenience stores. Usually around $2.00 a bottle.
Elizabeth K.
This water is good for my acid reflux, and readily available at the grocery store here. It is imported from a spring in Iceland that is naturally alkaline. It has a high pH so you can stay hydrated without contributing to heartburn. The only problem is that the value is not so great, other brands of Iceland high pH water are cheaper per liter.
Dawn G.
I love this brand of water ive tried alot of water and i always can taste all the minerales and stuff they put in it yuck this has a nice smooth taste its so good and refreshing❤❤
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I started buying this product over a month ago, after someone recommended me to drink alkaline water, after testing several brands, eternal was my pick. It taste good, and makes me feel hydrated and energized the con is that I only find this brand in Walgreens.
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
Call me crazy but water does have a flavor. This water tastes natural with hardly any taste. Throw it in the freezer for a while or let it get really good and cold and this water will leave you feeling cool and hydrated.
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
Literally the best water I have ever had. I'm not much of a water drinker but this water is so clean it makes it easy. I love this stuff and would highly recommend it to everyone.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
The best bottle of water I have ever had! I could seriously drink bottle after bottle of this and never get tired of it. It's so crisp and refreshing. You always think that all bottled water is the same, but drink this and you will be able to taste the difference.
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this water. Its pH balance is 8.4 and I always get it for a great price. There isn't even an after taste.
Alexis R.
How many others love this water?? Cant be just me!!
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Is the price worth it? How does this compare to other bottled water?