Iceland uploaded by Sundeep B.

BY ICELAND #17 in Grocery Stores

Loty B.
Elwood
Great store. Loved the prices and the food quality was always great. Used to fill the freezer up with only a couple bags for cheap.
Sundeep B.
Elm Park, Hornchurch
The Iceland own brand Semi Skimmed Milk was used in my #influenstereats Chilli Paneer dish. The milk is perfect to make half fat Indian Cheese. To make this I simply boil the milk in a pan and add half a lemon in. Soon enough the milk begins to curdle. You simply separate the solids from the liquid that is left behind and then put the solids into a tea cloth for draining. Ensure that you tie up the tea cloth tightly and secure with string. Leave the content to drain and then place the tea cloth in the fridge to allow the cheese to solidify. Once solidified open up the tea cloth and then cut up the cheese into chunks. This can then be lightly toasted and added to a variety of dishes. Et voila people - Indian cheese. The milk creates the perfect consistency in cheese without taking away from the taste in any way.
Katy L.
north east, england
As I’m currently at uni and therefore on a student budget, I get an iceland shop delivered to my door every few weeks to save me from travelling and having to carry a lot back. The delivery people are always so friendly and carry my shopping up for me without even having to ask for help. They always go the extra mile. Such affordable prices for quality food.
Siobhaan B.
Workington, Workington
I had always thought Iceland was the cheapest place to get freezer food from until I started working it out a lot more on my weekly shopping. Whilst everything does appear cheap, it's usually the same or slightly higher a price than just shopping in ALDI or even ASDA.
On a brighter note, I find that the selection of food in Iceland still makes it worth a visit and there's no denying they do very good buffet/party food.
Danielle I.
Parker street , London
I don't buy in Iceland very often basically because I am not big into frozen stuff (even though they keep telling you it's fresher). I usually shop there for chicken breast, really great price 2kg for £10. My experience with their fish (3 bags for £10, if I'm not mistaken) didn't turn out very well, myself and husband thought that the fish was pretty blend in taste. The product offering is not that varied in terms of brands and products they offer. Every time I go there I feel they only sell frozen stuff. They do have a very good price on many items, specially with the offers.
Donna N.
Durham
After having bad experiences shopping online with other companies I thought I would give Iceland a go because they give free delivery if you spend over £35. I was amazed I could have deliver the next day. Shopping cane only it’s missing 3 items amounting to £7 and there is no number to call that I can find on their website. I wasn’t emailed a receipt but managed to get the order number from my online account. I have been charged for the missing items and I’m really not happy. Don’t think I’ll use their online shopping service again
Emily C.
Weoley Castle, Birmingham
Iceland is the best thing for students as you can order and have your food delivered at a convenient time. Every student I know, and I speak from experience, stocks up on freezer food as it is the cheaper option. At some places freezer food can be pretty bad but Iceland makes freezer food amazing with all sorts of burgers and options at amazing prices. I go to Iceland as often as possible and it’s not just freezer foods that they sell, you can stock up on fridge and cupboard foods at great prices.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love Iceland especially for platters, it’s a very affordable food store. I do find this good for platters as they have seafood, desserts, meat, picky foods there’s something for everyone. The prices are so reasonable.
Beth F.
Chatham , Medway
It’s called Iceland for a reason! the frozen food selection is a god send and they have such a variety of different things. They’re very very affordable to shop at and of course if you spend over £25 then you can also get same day delivery for free. I would say the only negative I find is that because they are small stores they never have their own parking facilities so it can make shopping in there fairly difficult.
Holly R.
Kent, Canterbury
Iceland is basically described in the name its a land full of freezer products such as microwave meal, pizza, frozen meat, all that kind of stuff. They do have some dry food there but not much it’s mostly sweets and biscuits. It’s not bad quality food so I do recommend!