Icehouse Beer uploaded by kandiss J.

BY ICEHOUSE

America's first domestic ice beer see more...

• Has anyone found beer to have a sour taste? 1 Answers
kandiss J.
Im not to fond of this beer. Its not my favorite nor the best. My husband drinks it and he likes it. Its just kinda a strong beer flavor and i dont really like that.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
It has a better taste than most beer for sure I just wish we didn't have to go all the way to the liquor store to get it
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
This beer is what one would call a good cheap beer. It doesn't taste horrible.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
Boyfriend's favorite! He refuses to buy anything but Icehouse now!! It is so cheap and light and he truly loves the product. Definitely worth trying, especially if you're on a tight budget!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I don't usually drink beer but when I do its icehouse. It's soo cheap and light. Doesn't have such a thick taste. Perfect for me.
Brittany H.
One of my least favorite beers. It has a unique taste and is definitely bold, but you'll regret drinking it the next Morning.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I've been drinking this beer ever since I can remember. It doesn't have too bad of a taste and it's really good for hanging out with a few people and just having a few beers.
Angel W.
Joliet, IL
Me and my husband typically like the more upper class brews but my husband drinks this when he's on a budget.
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a decent beer, if you're looking to drink something very cheap. Nothing wrong with quantity over quality in some cases.
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
Cheap, nasty beer but will get you drunk if you are that desperate. do not recommend this beer
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
Has anyone found beer to have a sour taste?