ICED COFFEE

ICED COFFEE

INGREDIENTS: COFFEE (FILTERED WATER, COFFEE), SKIM MILK, CANE SUGAR, CREAM, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GELLAN GUM.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ICED COFFEE!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
ICED COFFEE uploaded by Kayla B.
Just purchased the International Delight Oreo iced coffee for the first time & I'm in love! I use it with a little plain creamer in the morning for a little caffeine kick. I love how sweet & chocolatey it is. I will definitely buy this one again!
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
ICED COFFEE uploaded by Hannah S.
GO GET THIS COFFEE! To all my Oreo lovers this coffee won't disappoint. I was skeptical because a lot of times coffee in a carton does not nail the flavor, but was in wrong with this one! Takes just like Oreos! It's my favorite one Inna carton! Definitely will be buying again!
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
ICED COFFEE uploaded by Ashley G.
I LOVE this iced coffee!!! It tastes so great. Like an actual Oreo with lots of coffee 😍 if you like it sweeter and more flavored, I definitely recommend the delight Oreo cold creamer as an add in!
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
This Oreo iced coffee is delicious! It's super easy and affordable. It saves so much on iced coffee! Plus it really tastes like oreos, yum! I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Aiyana B.
I got this Oreo flavor iced coffee to try out, and I wasn’t sure initially how I’d feel about it. It’s one of those drinks that you have to be in the mood for. I’m an avid coffee drinker, and this has such a strong Oreo flavor, it can be hard to drink. I liked it, and we ended up drinking the entire carton, but I don’t think we will repurchase. If you’re a big chocolate/Oreo fan, this would be the right coffee for you!
Gabriella T.
Albany
ICED COFFEE uploaded by Gabriella T.
Great taste! Love this for quick and on the go, not to sweet for an Oreo flavor either! I can’t wait to try more from this brand

Looking for your answer?