BY USDA PRODUCE

Caylie S.
Iceberg lettuce is my go to for salads or tacos. It's usually cheaper and I don't mind cutting it up. I would recommend this if your on a budget and looking for healthier options.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
This is a usual staple in my kitchen. Though, this isn't my favorite type of lettuce. Iceberg is mostly water, so great for a diet, but has little to no flavor. That being said, it is great for salads, burgers, and lettuce wraps. The little to no flavor is perfect for all those uses. Iceberg has a nice crunch to it as well. Overall, I'll still use it and still enjoy it.
Roberta A.
Glendale, CA
My favvvvv so good refreshing. This veg goes with everything any salad any meal any meat and the best part is it contains not a lot of calories. You can get it from any local grocery store. It’s not expensive and is very useful.
Arma A.
Chicago
It's lasts almost for a week and remains fresh and crisp. Deliciously healthy and easy to use for sandwiches and salads.
Leslie N.
I like how iceberg lettuce adds that crunch to my salads! The head of lettuce is perfect for when I’m making a big salad
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Who does not like lettuce I usually end up getting like 3 of them wen I go shopping I use it allot for sandwiches
Estefania J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Lasts a long time very fresh and crisp and cheap! Easy to cut and store in the fridge!!!🤤🤤🤤
Rebecca L.
Clemson, SC
I used this as the bun for a home cooked burger and it made it a little more delicious.
Alyssa C.
Fresh iceberg lettuce is one thing that I always have in my fridge. It's crisp, cool and inexpensive. It's good for everything from sandwiches to salads. It's very versatile and a kitchen staple.
Nikki K.
Grande prairie
Love the fresh crisp taste! Love tomatoes and ground beef! Prepared with eggs Montreal spice salt and pepper Ground BeefIceberg Lettuce