BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Omniah R.
This is the best flavor out of all the ones I've tried and I've tried a lot of them, they have after tastes
Sarah T.
Great water. Sweet with a twist at the end. Refreshing and worth the price. The carbonation is wonderful.
Jodie J.
Tomahawk, Ky
I love this water! I would recommend this to anyone that likes flavored water, one of the bed I've had
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love anything raspberry, love love love it. want water but want flavor pick this up its super good!
jessica p.
Love the other flavors more. this one tasted a little bit like medicine. I prefer the lemon or lime.
Brittni S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff is so good! So yummy but you still feel healthy drinking it, unlike when you dink a soda.
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
I usually don't like flavored water, but this flavored water didn't taste artificial to me at all.
Alina R.
Andover, MN
This sparkling water it very good. You can really taste the flavor. It's pacaging is very nice too.
Ashley M.
Toonmuch of a Co2 taste. a lot of sparkling waters are the same way. Has a nice after taste though.
Savannah M.
Green Bay, WI
This is so amazing and so refreshing and hydrating when you drink it i drink this all of the time.