BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Alyssa W.
Essexville, MI
When I look for flavored water, Ice Mountain is the brand that I look for. You get the flavor without it being too sweet
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Pretty good but it is very sparkling.almost like a seltzer so be aware of that. The flavor is good and subtle though.
Kim P.
Parma
This is my most favorite water. Tast is the best and freshest love the flavored selections. Price is pretty good too
Faith H.
Rock Island, IL
Nasty!!!! Didn't like this product at all. Taste horrible. I don't know if maybe I had a bad batch but it was gross
Lariza l.
Very refreshing ! I normally do not like flavored water, however, I like that it has a light raspberry lime flavor.
Julia S.
These are really good, though if I get the chance, I
d rather just use an infuser bottle and make it more natural.
I haven't really tried any of as yet put there for would love to try some of the products that are in the range.
Devon K.
Vienna, VA
I love these because you're getting hydrated but you feel like you're drinking soda. It's Nice to mix it up!
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Yummy !!! I've bought this flavor a lot. I've tried the other ones but this is usually the one I go back too.
Elva S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the taste of this water. It's really refreshing and I love raspberry which makes me like it even more