BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Autumn H.
Pekin, IL
It was good water although th I didn't like the taste of it but that is just personal preference. Good product jail could improve the taste
Melissa F.
Garden City, MI
This was very refreshing.y 3 year old loved it. Wouldn't drink it everyday as it has an artificial sweet we taste but is good for a treat.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
This water has an interesting combination of raspberry and lime. I was skeptical at first but the flavor combination actually tastes good.
Kayli S.
I personally prefer plain water over flavored water no matter what the flavor is, but it was good and most people would probably like it
Annabeth H.
Cincinnati , OH
Definitely not what I expected. It isn't sweet, which doesn't quite fit my preference. But it has a crispness that's somewhat refreshing
Beneisha J.
I was shocked with the lack of sweetness. However it worked for what I was using it for. I was baby'sitting kids that couldn't drink soda.
Calder W.
Glenview, IL
This combination is surprisingly good. Its a tangy sweet flavor that is also very refreshing and just the right amount of carbonation.
Suzanne F.
Great raspberry lime flavor...very crisp and refreshing. I like to add some vodka and a squeeze of lemon for a nice light cocktail.
Erica S.
The flavor is good and it's decently priced (6-pack for $2.50 at Target) each bottle is 2 servings. So about 20cents per serving.
Tiffany W.
Verona, WI
Very tasty. Refreshing too. Definitely tey this if you like sparkling water. They have several flavors to try which is great!