BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Ashley P.
Round lake, IL
I don't like this product and I don't know why it keeps asking if I like flavored waters. However like I said before, if you're into flavored drinks this product may be for you. It's by the same company as the big water bottles so it just might taste as great!
Stephanie K.
Grandview , MO
I love carbonated beverages, but I try not to indulge too often on sugar-laden sodas. Enter sparkling water. This brand and flavor are one of my favorites! It really does taste like raspberry lime, and it is so refreshing!!
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love how this drink has 0 calories in it! It gives the illusion of drinking pop, but it doesn't have any of the sugar or calories that pop does! Definitely a great alternative for a nice refreshing drink.
Poonam P.
As a michigander Ice Mountain is all I drink. Trying to cut back on pop is really hard, but this is a really good alternative for a low calorie drink that gives you the bubbly feeling of pop and a subtle sweet taste.
Penny O.
I tried this water once and it didn't taste to good. I kind of tasted like water down Kool-Aid. I don't think I will be buying this product again. I think it was a little expensive even at Walmart. I think I will be sticking with plain water. I also wouldn't recommend it.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
I have had many sparkling flavored waters and these have little to no flavor. I would not recommend this product to others because it is not what I would expect from a flavored sparkling water.
Breanne J.
This is a must have for me! It has just the right amount of raspberry lime flavoring without being over bearing. It is a great way for me to feel like I'm drinking something that is "bad for me" but it is actually good for me!
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I had these at a couples night at my church recently. I loved them! Pretty much guilt free and it had very good flavor to it! I actually drank two! I felt a little bloated after but it was better then lol.
Janeha E.
This is honestly disgusting. I love flavored water birth is barely had any flavor too it. Maybe I will try it again when the bubbles go flat but this is just so nasty, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Erica W.
Portage, MI
As I said with Aquafina, this too is an excellent flavor of water along with most flavors and is very affordable. I am always willing to try new flavors and am a repeat buyer. It compares to Aquafina brands as they both are my favorite and I would be buying again this weekend.