BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Myra H.
I like this water more than I thought I would! I think the bubbles trick my body into thinking I've had soda so I've been craving that sugary stuff less and drinking more water. The flavor is really subtle but it tastes delicious and has nothing more than water, flavor, and co2 for the bubbles. I prefer it at room temperature vs chilled. If you're not a large sparkling water (or water in general) drinker this may take a little getting used to. I'm usually not even a raspberry fan but still appreciated this drink.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Hubby received this as a free sample a couple days ago along with some dollar off coupons and a freebie coupon. I wish they would have chose some other flavor to send his the free because I really don't care for raspberries much it depends on what product has the raspberry in it I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors before I give my reviews negative or positive
Lacey F.
After trying the lemon flavored sparkling water, I decided to give this flavor a try. While I am still not a huge fan of sparkling water in general, I have to say the raspberry lime is pretty refreshing. If you serve it over ice and let it sit a few minutes, it loses a little of the carbonation. Some flavored water tastes really sweet and unnatural, but this does not. It tastes like you added real raspberries and a hint of lime to the water and let the flavors in naturally. If you are a fan of sparkling water, I highly recommend Ice Mountain's Sparkling Raspberry Lime.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
This is not the best sparkling water I have ever tried, but not the worst either. It does have a nice fizz to it, but the flavors are a little too bland for me. I am not a big fan of drinking water anyway, so I really want the flavor to come through and this just isn't strong enough. My kids loved it at first, but about halfway through they said it left a bitter taste in their mouths. they did finish all the bottles in the package, so they must have liked it enough to go back for more.
Jessica S.
Woodville , OH
It's a good thing I received these as a sample because I would never pay for them. There's way too much carbonation and not enough flavor. I had to let it sit out for awhile and go flat before I could even stomach drinking it; even after that I ended up just throwing it away. Not one of Ice Mountain's best products.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
I love sparkling water as a healthy alternative to soda. I am always on the look out for new flavors. My friend gave me one of these to try. I was skeptical about a raspberry lime flavored water, but I LOVED it. It is so crisp and refreshing. The flavor is delicious also. It does taste it's best when poured over ice or fresh from the refrigerator. The flavor is not the best when it is warm. I would recommend this to any lover of sparking water.
Darian D.
I LOVE this stuff! I can drink this all day, everyday. It has a nice, refreshing taste. The raspberry lime flavor is just right and it is not overpowering. I love that it is sparkling. My local grocery store usually has these on sale for $1 so that makes it even better!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't like these sparkling waters as much as other brands (La Croix is the best, IMO). However, I do like that they come in a bottle and you can take them on the go. Plus, Ice Mountain is a pretty popular brand so this is sold in almost every gas station which is convenient.
Hollis G.
I love this sparkling water! I bring one to work everyday and add it to a cup of ice and it is so refreshing. It gives you that great refreshing taste you need to keep you moving through the day, especially on hot summer days!
Dana S.
Waupun, WI
This is seriously disgusting. I love flavored water. I love sparkling water. This has zero raspberry flavor and straight lime. I put a whole crystal light packet in there and only then did it taste fine. Do not recommend at all.