Ice Mountain Sparkling Natural Spring Water Mandarin Orange Essence 0.5L Plastic Bottle

BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Breanna  M.
I just recently tried ice mountain water, and I have to say its the best water I've ever had! I'm very impressed with this company, they fill the bottles literally to the exact top. I couldn't even hardly drink without spilling a sip from the top, which is amazing!! You really get what you pay for, and all of them taste great, even the natural spring water has an amazing taste!!
Erin A.
A very lovely sparkling water, but not the best bottle. Like I've said before, I have to be a little bit picky because I have Fibro, and that means it makes heavy or awkward things very hard to carry. So while I'm sure it's perfectly fine for others, it was tough for me. I'd definitely drink it again, however!
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
This is one of my favorite brands for bottled water. It has the best and clean taste in my opinion compared to others. I like that it can come in bottles but also jugs of water. At home my water does not taste good for drinking so I rely heavily on bottled waters.
Christy W.
My daughter is in cross country and track. During the seasons, she really enjoys this water. Warm. It's great tasting and doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your mouth .. unlke some products, which i will not tarnish this review by naming, but they are NOT cheap! Js. Thanks Ice Mountain!
Angie R.
I really did not like this sparkling orange water. I thought it would be refreshing but it tasted like medicine and the sparkling aspect of it was horrible. The flavor sucked and as thirsty as I was, I could not even bare trying to finish drinking this. I poured it out and refilled with regular tap water. I just liked the bottle design.
Shelby K.
District Hts, MD
Literally dink these almost everyday. They are some of my favorites because I love flavored water but hate real sugar or artificial sweeteners in my sparking water. They are easy to find at about any grocery store and are very affordable.
Kristine F.
Arlington, WA
If you like sparkling water that isn't sweetened, this stuff's not too bad. I personally prefer sweetened drinks myself, but this one has a fresh flavor and lots of carbonation too, making it refreshing. Make sure to drink it very cold however. Not so good warm.
Mariah M.
Lakeville, MN
Great tasting water. Has an amazing flavor and quenches your taste buds. What could be better than water that tastes like mandarin oranges? It's sweet, makes your mouth water, and it's good for you. This is one thing I drink daily, and it makes me feel amazing. I definitely encourage anyone to try this. You won't regret it!
Dulce H.
I love water especially in the summer. but i like ice mountain cus it taste fresh. ive taste many types of brands of water and some taste weird other like dirty. and ice mountain taste great.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
I have found the Ice Mountain Sparkling Natural Spring Water and the flavor as Mandarin Orange Essence as to be great! Satisfying and enjoyable delicious taste that will savor any persons taste buds. Recommend definitely.