Ice Mountain® Sparkling Black Cherry Natural Spring Water uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Jorene A.
Slater, MO
We adore the black cherry water by ice mountain. I think it is super yummy. My kids think I am giving them soda, even though it is not sugary. This is a great product. I think they nailed this one. I would recommend this product to anyone. The price is right too.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
I genuinely do not like Ice Mountain's sparkling water. It has a funny aftertaste, and the flavor is barely noticeable, if at all. It costs more than it's worth, and plain flat water tastes MUCH better. Definitely would not recommend to others.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I have had these numerous of times. I would like to say yeah it is healthier than any sugary drinks. However, the taste is not the best from Ice Mountain. I think if they had a few splashes more of the flavoring it would taste a lot better. Other wise it tastes really watered down.
Heather N.
chicago, IL
My favorite sparkling water by Ice Mountain. I am usually not a fan of black cherry, but this is delicious. You don't even feel like you're drinking sparkling water. If they sold this at Costco, I would buy it in bulk
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
My children love Ice Mountain flavored water. because that way I can make sure they drink more water. The bottle has a shape to it, easy to grab. The flavors are nice and balance not over powering.I have recommend this to my family and friends.
Jennifer G.
Riverside, IL
I normally enjoy Ice Mountain Sparkling water, but the flavor of this black cherry version is just terrible. It has an incredibly artificial taste and an aftertaste like cough syrup. I much prefer their other flavors.
Anita S.
Palatine, IL
This is my most favorite sparkling water ever!! It can be so difficult to find in stores, which bums me out, but after being a huge soda drinker this is the only one that truly satisfies my need for soda!
Christina W.
Fulshear, TX
I love the black cherry flavor of this water. It is very light and refreshing and feels like a real treat when drinking it. This feels as though I'm getting to drink a treat even though it has no calories. I would recommend this water to anyone trying to break a soda habit.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC
I had some reservations when I first tried this one, as I had tried another brand's black cherry flavor and had disliked it intensely. This was much better. I would say that it most closely compares to Schweppes, if you've ever had it. I would recommend this flavor/brand.
Tory K.
columbus, OH
I wouldn't drink this every day but its nice to have some flavor occasionally in my water without the calories of soda. The black cherry flavor is the best in my opinion.