BY ICE MOUNTAIN #76 in Bottled Water

Mercy G.
Mercy G.
Did not like it the taste was not satisfying I am use to other brands so I will not purchase again
Lori G.
Lori G.
Ironton
I usually buy jugs of water. Convenient because I would rather have ice water. Does not have a plastic taste
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Clean taste live buying this version for kids kool aid or homemade sweet tea. Reusable container is a plus.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
We place these gallons in our truck just in case we need them. We have helped others it by giving them the bottle to drink it or to put in the car.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Morrison, IL
Good product. Good water. Would recommend. Use in our Keurig to reduce build up. Good to keep on hand in case of an emergency.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Ice mountain is the way to go. cheap yet fresh. I love ice mountain and the refreshing effect it gives me.
Prajna R.
Prajna R.
Schaumburg, IL
Compare to price is good but I had hard time with lid couple of times it's got broke & the water is not natural like dasani
Soad A.
Soad A.
I love this water! Very refreshing! Water is so important for your overall health. So I make sure to drink a lot everyday!
Rita P.
Rita P.
So, I actually do not use this water as drinking water. I use it for a few kitchen appliances that need it! Works great.
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Joliet, IL
Great product but does have an aftertaste. We buy these since we have wel water Beowulf recommend. It's water after all