BY ICE MOUNTAIN #48 in Bottled Water

Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Clean taste live buying this version for kids kool aid or homemade sweet tea. Reusable container is a plus.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I actually use this stuff when I ironing haha!! I use to keep the rust out of my iron and off my clothing.
Victoria T.
Ice mountain is the way to go. cheap yet fresh. I love ice mountain and the refreshing effect it gives me.
hannah F.
Great water. bought due to a sale and wasn't disappointed although I'm not sure I would buy at full price.
Iris D.
Rocklin , CA
At the end of the day, the brand nor the bottle really matters to me! All I drink is water and i love it
Krista  L.
Saint Paul, MN
It taste good it's nice and refreshing I do not drink faucet water at all it is nice and clean tasting
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
My husband loves the gallon size of this. He takes it to the gym, and guzzles it down in between reps.
Alice M.
Paw Paw, MI
I use this every night in my difusser. and we use it every night in a CPAP. It's good for everything.
Raiana d.
Plainfield, IL
I use this for my humidifier. I don't recommend to drink it since it doesn't have essential minerals.
Teresa C.
Wheeling, WV
Perfect gallon water it lasts using time and it's very fresh and good and it's all my family prefers