BY ICE MOUNTAIN #79 in Bottled Water

Rita P.
So, I actually do not use this water as drinking water. I use it for a few kitchen appliances that need it! Works great.
Barbara O.
Joliet, IL
Great product but does have an aftertaste. We buy these since we have wel water Beowulf recommend. It's water after all
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
Wonderful to have at home in the fridge. We buy quite a few for my husband to take to work and use throughout the day.
Brandy C.
South Lebanon, OH
We use this for our Keurig. We want something that doesn't clog our filter. We have had the same Keurig for 5 years.
Abby L.
Indianapolis, IN
Very good product. Tastes extremely fresh and simple. Perfect for after a workout! My favorite brand of water by far
Hodan R.
Rochester, MN
Very refreshing clean water provided to us at a dirt cheap price. This water can be used for anything & is trustable
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Needed for personal use and was satisfied with price and availability. Would definelty look for this brand again
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
Go big or go home! Ice mountain has the best bottled / jug water out there. It taste the most clean and pure.
Emily n.
Maricopa, AZ
My family loves to drink Ice mountain water in a jug instead of keep on buying a whole bunch of water bottles
Lori G.
Ironton
I usually buy jugs of water. Convenient because I would rather have ice water. Does not have a plastic taste