BY ICE MOUNTAIN #77 in Bottled Water

Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Needed for personal use and was satisfied with price and availability. Would definelty look for this brand again
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
Wonderful to have at home in the fridge. We buy quite a few for my husband to take to work and use throughout the day.
Marisela R.
I prefer single water bottles than a gallon, but for severing cold water into cups a gallon is always great.
Hodan R.
Rochester, MN
Very refreshing clean water provided to us at a dirt cheap price. This water can be used for anything & is trustable
Alice M.
Paw Paw, MI
I use this every night in my difusser. and we use it every night in a CPAP. It's good for everything.
Millicent J.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the brand that I always buy. It's affordable and the water has a clean pure taste to it. I would recommend this to anyone.
jessy  s.
Kansas City, KS
I buy these for my home instead of bottled water, I think it's easier to just put the whole jug in the fridge, price is great too.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
My boyfriend takes a jug to work and drinks it through out the day. We go through so much of this water, since it's all we drink!
Lori G.
Ironton
I usually buy jugs of water. Convenient because I would rather have ice water. Does not have a plastic taste
Mercy G.
Did not like it the taste was not satisfying I am use to other brands so I will not purchase again