BY ICE MOUNTAIN #49 in Bottled Water

Millicent J.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the brand that I always buy. It's affordable and the water has a clean pure taste to it. I would recommend this to anyone.
jessy  s.
Kansas City, KS
I buy these for my home instead of bottled water, I think it's easier to just put the whole jug in the fridge, price is great too.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
My boyfriend takes a jug to work and drinks it through out the day. We go through so much of this water, since it's all we drink!
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Great water,really great price. I keep a jug in my fridge at all times. The packaging is plain,but expected for a simple product.
Ashley V.
Morrison, IL
Good product. Good water. Would recommend. Use in our Keurig to reduce build up. Good to keep on hand in case of an emergency.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Pretty good tasting, kind of expensive. Best for use with personal humidifier in our bedrooms because of the distillation.
Soad A.
I love this water! Very refreshing! Water is so important for your overall health. So I make sure to drink a lot everyday!
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
We used to buy these and take them with us when our girls were babies to make their bottles. They were great and confevent.
Prajna R.
North Wales
Compare to price is good but I had hard time with lid couple of times it's got broke & the water is not natural like dasani
Rita P.
So, I actually do not use this water as drinking water. I use it for a few kitchen appliances that need it! Works great.