BY ICE MOUNTAIN #77 in Bottled Water

ANITA H.
Crysral City, MO
I use this because tap water is hard and has the possibility of having toxins. I baby sit and use this to mix formula. Works wonderful for making clear ice cubes.
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI
I like that it does not taste like plastic like other brands.
Its fresh tasting and really had no lead taste. I live in the
country and it cheap and taste good.
Erica R.
The gallon jugs of Ice Mountain Water- Distilled are perfect to keep on hand for making coffee! They say the best way to keep your coffee maker from getting build up is to use distilled water and I 100% agree!
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
I actually use this in my Shark steam cleaner! It has been by far the best distilled water to use to clean with! It's not expensive at all and it's a brand I trust and spread the word about!
Andrea W.
Fairborn, OH
Me and my family always get this when your tap water isn't good and you don't have a filter get this because you can get it in bolk and get them refilled
Katherine J.
Water in a jug is good for more than just drinking! like when you have to buy packaged water when you have a water problem in your neighborhood. yeah.
Faith B.
Wixom, MI
I live in a rural area and our well water is not safe to drink (even with filtration system) so we buy a lot of water! We buy about 15 gallons of distilled Ice Mountain every month.
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
What I like about this is the water last me more then one time. So I'm not using or buying water bottle after water bottle and I can recycle the jug. That makes it better for me.
Karen K.
Warren, MI
Use this distilled water with my keurig coffee maker. Convience is so good. Fresh taste and you don't half to worry aboult calcium buildup in your coffee maker..
Finnlee E.
This is the water I buy to put in my fish tank. I've never drank it, but after I change the water he's more happy. He likes this water really well.