BY ICE MOUNTAIN #79 in Bottled Water

Katherine J.
Water in a jug is good for more than just drinking! like when you have to buy packaged water when you have a water problem in your neighborhood. yeah.
Finnlee E.
This is the water I buy to put in my fish tank. I've never drank it, but after I change the water he's more happy. He likes this water really well.
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
We place these gallons in our truck just in case we need them. We have helped others it by giving them the bottle to drink it or to put in the car.
Amanda B.
Germantown, WI
I don't know why but this is my favorite water . It just seems to taste better then other waters and I love taking the gallon to the beach with me.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN
Great tasting water and 1 gallon jugs are so nice to have in the basement for emergencies. I used this brand when making bottles for my baby.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
I love these! I used them a lot when making bottles for my little one when she was itty bitty! Very convenient and great tasting water!
SUE K.
I love the taste of this bottled water over most brands with the same price range. It tastes really good and doesn't cost a whole lot.
Ashley W.
Lakeland, FL
Great taste, good packaging. Convenient to have  a water jug filled with good quality water available when ever you are thirsty.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
This is good water and works great for cooking jobs that need a lot distilled water. Not a heafty price either. I like this product.
Ebony E.
Hyattsville, MD
Gallon water is the only way to go in college when there is no grocery store close to you and you have to order water from Amazon.con