BY ICE MOUNTAIN #76 in Bottled Water

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Good clean water. We like to buy full gallon jugs when we are traveling and just refill our water bottles, instead of buying smaller water bottles for the same, or higher, price.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
My family ­čŬ and myself are extremely pleased with ice mountain it has a crisp taste which leaves me and my family ­čŬ satisfied especially myself because I have to stay hydrated due to the medication in on It's extremely important that I drink my required amounts of water
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Clinton, MI
I keep this around for emergency water and for using in my steam mop and clothing steamer. As far as taste, i prefer spring, but I'd rather buy distilled for emergency and use up old water for cleaning (keep it rotating).
Cat M.
Cat M.
Racine, WI
Ice Mountain water is my favorite because it tastes the cleanest. I've tried all kinds of brands in the Midwest and in Texas including some of the higher priced ones but I always go back to Ice Mountain because it is the best!
ANITA H.
ANITA H.
Crysral City, MO
I use this because tap water is hard and has the possibility of having toxins. I baby sit and use this to mix formula. Works wonderful for making clear ice cubes.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI
I like that it does not taste like plastic like other brands.
Its fresh tasting and really had no lead taste. I live in the
country and it cheap and taste good.
Erica R.
Erica R.
The gallon jugs of Ice Mountain Water- Distilled are perfect to keep on hand for making coffee! They say the best way to keep your coffee maker from getting build up is to use distilled water and I 100% agree!
Tina's R.
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
I actually use this in my Shark steam cleaner! It has been by far the best distilled water to use to clean with! It's not expensive at all and it's a brand I trust and spread the word about!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Water in a jug is good for more than just drinking! like when you have to buy packaged water when you have a water problem in your neighborhood. yeah.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Wixom, MI
I live in a rural area and our well water is not safe to drink (even with filtration system) so we buy a lot of water! We buy about 15 gallons of distilled Ice Mountain every month.