BY ICE MOUNTAIN #76 in Bottled Water

Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Love it! We buy it for ironing clothes and other miscellaneous tasks around the house.
Lola C.
Lola C.
Water is great for you I think everyone should drink this big of a jug every day.
Annikah M.
Annikah M.
Elk Grove, CA
This wage this very refreshing and great for families and good for baby bottles
Venessa H.
Venessa H.
Louisville, KY
Great for my daughter to get when she needs to hydrate for her cardiologist
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Necedah, WI
Ya know water is water good for people playing sports who need to keep hydrated or someone who does not drink enough water and needs to make it a goal to drink more keep track on the jug outside and you can just refil it after its empty and have a nice big jug! Or put some coins in it and save up your pennies!
Bisola O.
Bisola O.
Champaign, IL
Water is life. Well, Literally my life. LOL. It is very refreshing and helps me through out the day. This brand of water is good. No certain taste to it. I usually boil my tap water at home when I do not buy water out. But when I do buy water I like to get this Brand of water.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
I love distilled water to drink. I know most people would call me crazy
but its so good! When I am in prep from my competitions
I would pick up a gallon a day. Not only distilled water was the
best from me while competing but so was the amount of water
(the full gallon).
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I use this distilled water to make homemade baby wipes for my toddler, actually! it keeps them from molding instead of using regular water. i really like it, her skin is silky smooth and soft and she never gets rashes since i started making them at home using coconut oil and this water.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lakeland, FL
Great taste, good packaging. Convenient to have  a water jug filled with good quality water available when ever you are thirsty.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Love this water!! Best served on ice! Tastes amazing and is very refreshing! Definitely where it gets the name! Whenever I need something cold to drink this is the best! Definitely hits the spot!