BY ICE MOUNTAIN #77 in Bottled Water

Lori G.
Ironton
I usually buy jugs of water. Convenient because I would rather have ice water. Does not have a plastic taste
Mercy G.
Did not like it the taste was not satisfying I am use to other brands so I will not purchase again
Amanda B.
Germantown, WI
I don't know why but this is my favorite water . It just seems to taste better then other waters and I love taking the gallon to the beach with me.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
I use this water when I am brewing beer so I don't have a weird taste from tap water
Cat M.
Racine, WI
Ice Mountain water is my favorite because it tastes the cleanest. I've tried all kinds of brands in the Midwest and in Texas including some of the higher priced ones but I always go back to Ice Mountain because it is the best!
Suza K.
Hamilton, OH
Love cold water at home but hate the bottles? Ice Mountain in the gallon jug is great!
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
We place these gallons in our truck just in case we need them. We have helped others it by giving them the bottle to drink it or to put in the car.
Emily n.
Maricopa, AZ
My family loves to drink Ice mountain water in a jug instead of keep on buying a whole bunch of water bottles
Alonna N.
I love to use this for my coffee maker. It helps keep the reseviour clean ................................................
Katelyn S.
I use this for the seldom times that I need to feed my baby formula. He seems to be fine with it.