BY ICE MOUNTAIN #47 in Bottled Water

Faith B.
Wixom, MI
I live in a rural area and our well water is not safe to drink (even with filtration system) so we buy a lot of water! We buy about 15 gallons of distilled Ice Mountain every month.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
What I like about this is the water last me more then one time. So I'm not using or buying water bottle after water bottle and I can recycle the jug. That makes it better for me.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
I use these at my house and keep one in the fridge at all times for days when I want a really cold fresh water. Good price at Walmart. Packaging is normal gallon jug.
member-124197a0f
Pontiac Mi
I just love ice mountain water. it's so fresh and when I drink it cold I get how it got its name. unlike Dasani that tastes like salt water ice mountain is just fresh and pure
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI
I like that it does not taste like plastic like other brands.
Its fresh tasting and really had no lead taste. I live in the
country and it cheap and taste good.
Karen K.
Warren, MI
Use this distilled water with my keurig coffee maker. Convience is so good. Fresh taste and you don't half to worry aboult calcium buildup in your coffee maker..
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH
I like to get these gallons during the summer to make sure I'm drinking a gallon of water and what better way to do that then drink straight from the gallon
Samantha H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This water is good and affordable. The jug can also be refilled at stores like Kroger and Walmart. I have bought it in the past and I will buy it again.
Katherine J.
Water in a jug is good for more than just drinking! like when you have to buy packaged water when you have a water problem in your neighborhood. yeah.
Andrea W.
Fairborn, OH
Me and my family always get this when your tap water isn't good and you don't have a filter get this because you can get it in bolk and get them refilled