BY ICE MOUNTAIN #48 in Bottled Water

Joanna G.
Clinton, MI
I keep this around for emergency water and for using in my steam mop and clothing steamer. As far as taste, i prefer spring, but I'd rather buy distilled for emergency and use up old water for cleaning (keep it rotating).
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
I know this will sound silly buy...I buy distilled water for my cat to drink. It helps prevent build up on her bladder stone. This by far is her favorite water to drink. I've tried other brands but ths is the one she drinks up the fastest.
Cat M.
Racine, WI
Ice Mountain water is my favorite because it tastes the cleanest. I've tried all kinds of brands in the Midwest and in Texas including some of the higher priced ones but I always go back to Ice Mountain because it is the best!
Brianna T.
Medina, OH
We use this for our turtles, and they seem very pleased and happy with it, we have been buying this brand for years, and it has made our turtles grow strong and healthy.
Lynne D.
Adrian, Mi
My husband uses this for his c-pap machine. It works well and the machine is in good condition. He has not complained about the taste like he did with another brand.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
I love having water in the gallon because it keeps me on track with how much water I have drank for the day! If I see the water full, I know I need to get drinking!
ANITA H.
Crysral City, MO
I use this because tap water is hard and has the possibility of having toxins. I baby sit and use this to mix formula. Works wonderful for making clear ice cubes.
Erica R.
The gallon jugs of Ice Mountain Water- Distilled are perfect to keep on hand for making coffee! They say the best way to keep your coffee maker from getting build up is to use distilled water and I 100% agree!
This is my to go to especially for road trips I love how it's easy it is to carry my favorite favor is watermelon, cherry, lime just to name a few there affordable and I would definitely recommend for anyone
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
I actually use this in my Shark steam cleaner! It has been by far the best distilled water to use to clean with! It's not expensive at all and it's a brand I trust and spread the word about!