BY ICE MOUNTAIN #77 in Bottled Water

Marissa H.
Sartell, MN
The price is awesome and we get these all the time for when we go camping in the summer!
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Love it! We buy it for ironing clothes and other miscellaneous tasks around the house.
Lola C.
Water is great for you I think everyone should drink this big of a jug every day.
Annikah M.
Elk Grove, CA
This wage this very refreshing and great for families and good for baby bottles
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
We brought several gallons of this refreshing water with us camping and hiking. it was extremely convent to refill our canteens and cooking in. best of all was the low cost and low environmental impact. it was found easily enough at several of the grocers we stopped at. Definitely will to continue to buy this product to fit our needs.
Samantha B.
Algonac, MI
There was recently a chemical spill at our local water plant and we had to switch to bottled water for about two weeks, I bought a few of these hugs and absolutely loved them. The water is so fresh and crisp and so much better than just filtering tap water. I will continue to buy these jugs to keep in my fridge!
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
Ya know water is water good for people playing sports who need to keep hydrated or someone who does not drink enough water and needs to make it a goal to drink more keep track on the jug outside and you can just refil it after its empty and have a nice big jug! Or put some coins in it and save up your pennies!
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
Love thr product. Wish it was a little easier to carry and wish the plastic was a little thicker. Feels really thin. Thats is about the only thing i think they could improve on. I think the price is right for it. I would recommend this to others and have.
Bisola O.
Champaign, IL
Water is life. Well, Literally my life. LOL. It is very refreshing and helps me through out the day. This brand of water is good. No certain taste to it. I usually boil my tap water at home when I do not buy water out. But when I do buy water I like to get this Brand of water.
Ashlee B.
I love distilled water to drink. I know most people would call me crazy
but its so good! When I am in prep from my competitions
I would pick up a gallon a day. Not only distilled water was the
best from me while competing but so was the amount of water
(the full gallon).