BY ICE MOUNTAIN #76 in Bottled Water

MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
I know this will sound silly buy...I buy distilled water for my cat to drink. It helps prevent build up on her bladder stone. This by far is her favorite water to drink. I've tried other brands but ths is the one she drinks up the fastest.
This is my to go to especially for road trips I love how it's easy it is to carry my favorite favor is watermelon, cherry, lime just to name a few there affordable and I would definitely recommend for anyone
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
pflugerville , TX
Very affordable and easily accessible. My grandmothers city had a water boil advisory in effect. So instead of having her boil water before she used/drank it. I bought a ton of these. She was thrilled
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
I have used this water with all three of my boys in their bottles they still drink it today I'm too afraid of the white crap that's in out water tap so i still buy this to drink
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Medina, OH
We use this for our turtles, and they seem very pleased and happy with it, we have been buying this brand for years, and it has made our turtles grow strong and healthy.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
I use these at my house and keep one in the fridge at all times for days when I want a really cold fresh water. Good price at Walmart. Packaging is normal gallon jug.
Lynne D.
Lynne D.
Adrian, Mi
My husband uses this for his c-pap machine. It works well and the machine is in good condition. He has not complained about the taste like he did with another brand.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
I love having water in the gallon because it keeps me on track with how much water I have drank for the day! If I see the water full, I know I need to get drinking!
Montana H.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH
I like to get these gallons during the summer to make sure I'm drinking a gallon of water and what better way to do that then drink straight from the gallon
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This water is good and affordable. The jug can also be refilled at stores like Kroger and Walmart. I have bought it in the past and I will buy it again.