BY ICE MOUNTAIN #77 in Bottled Water

Lynne D.
Adrian, Mi
My husband uses this for his c-pap machine. It works well and the machine is in good condition. He has not complained about the taste like he did with another brand.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
I love having water in the gallon because it keeps me on track with how much water I have drank for the day! If I see the water full, I know I need to get drinking!
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH
I like to get these gallons during the summer to make sure I'm drinking a gallon of water and what better way to do that then drink straight from the gallon
Samantha H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This water is good and affordable. The jug can also be refilled at stores like Kroger and Walmart. I have bought it in the past and I will buy it again.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN
Great tasting water and 1 gallon jugs are so nice to have in the basement for emergencies. I used this brand when making bottles for my baby.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Great water,really great price. I keep a jug in my fridge at all times. The packaging is plain,but expected for a simple product.
Brandy C.
South Lebanon, OH
We use this for our Keurig. We want something that doesn't clog our filter. We have had the same Keurig for 5 years.
Raiana T.
Plainfield, IL
I use this for my humidifier. I don't recommend to drink it since it doesn't have essential minerals.
Erin R.
I use this for my kureg. Drink maker. I love this brand it has great flavor and a good rice point.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
Love this, I like to use it to replace well water we have at our house and its priced great