BY ICE MOUNTAIN #77 in Bottled Water

Chynna V.
This water is great to carry around. It's a good amount of water that lasts the entire day. The packaging isn't the greatest because the plastic feels flimsy and thin. The water tastes great especially when it's cold and I would definitely recommend this water to others
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
I really don't have any specific favorite of water, I don't see a difference in water when drinking it as long as it is distilled. I like it but usually just go with the cheapest bottled water. Good quality product and packaged great. I would say I am satisfied.
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
We use this product for making koolaid in the classroom. We have well water so we need to use bottled and this does the job. It is cost effective and it is a good value. I would recommend this product to other people and I will continue to buy this product.
Charlotte I.
This is a great product to bring on camping trips. We always freeze the Ice Mountain 1 gal the day or two before going camping. Then, we place the frozen water into the cooler to keep our other foods nice and cool. When it melts, you have drinking water.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this to start tracking my water more. And I love Ice Mountain, I think it is the best water to buy that is on the market now. Its not that expensive and you can usually find it on sale at Kroger. I have been using Ice Mountain for 5 years.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
I know this will sound silly buy...I buy distilled water for my cat to drink. It helps prevent build up on her bladder stone. This by far is her favorite water to drink. I've tried other brands but ths is the one she drinks up the fastest.
This is my to go to especially for road trips I love how it's easy it is to carry my favorite favor is watermelon, cherry, lime just to name a few there affordable and I would definitely recommend for anyone
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Very affordable and easily accessible. My grandmothers city had a water boil advisory in effect. So instead of having her boil water before she used/drank it. I bought a ton of these. She was thrilled
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
I have used this water with all three of my boys in their bottles they still drink it today I'm too afraid of the white crap that's in out water tap so i still buy this to drink
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
I use these at my house and keep one in the fridge at all times for days when I want a really cold fresh water. Good price at Walmart. Packaging is normal gallon jug.