BY ICE MOUNTAIN #76 in Bottled Water

Steph W.
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
We brought several gallons of this refreshing water with us camping and hiking. it was extremely convent to refill our canteens and cooking in. best of all was the low cost and low environmental impact. it was found easily enough at several of the grocers we stopped at. Definitely will to continue to buy this product to fit our needs.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Algonac, MI
There was recently a chemical spill at our local water plant and we had to switch to bottled water for about two weeks, I bought a few of these hugs and absolutely loved them. The water is so fresh and crisp and so much better than just filtering tap water. I will continue to buy these jugs to keep in my fridge!
Chynna V.
Chynna V.
This water is great to carry around. It's a good amount of water that lasts the entire day. The packaging isn't the greatest because the plastic feels flimsy and thin. The water tastes great especially when it's cold and I would definitely recommend this water to others
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Really like this water. use it everyday for my little one to make the formula since it does not have the fluoride like the nursery water has which is so un healthy for a little baby tring to grow. love taste of this water too. use it daily and my kids love it too
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
I really don't have any specific favorite of water, I don't see a difference in water when drinking it as long as it is distilled. I like it but usually just go with the cheapest bottled water. Good quality product and packaged great. I would say I am satisfied.
Darci A.
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH
This is great for people who have babies and want to use water instead of tap water. It could be less expensive. But it's an essential. I think it tastes great and I would change it. Doesn't taste bitter. I would buy again and I also would recommend to friends.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
We use this product for making koolaid in the classroom. We have well water so we need to use bottled and this does the job. It is cost effective and it is a good value. I would recommend this product to other people and I will continue to buy this product.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
Love thr product. Wish it was a little easier to carry and wish the plastic was a little thicker. Feels really thin. Thats is about the only thing i think they could improve on. I think the price is right for it. I would recommend this to others and have.
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
This is a great product to bring on camping trips. We always freeze the Ice Mountain 1 gal the day or two before going camping. Then, we place the frozen water into the cooler to keep our other foods nice and cool. When it melts, you have drinking water.
Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this to start tracking my water more. And I love Ice Mountain, I think it is the best water to buy that is on the market now. Its not that expensive and you can usually find it on sale at Kroger. I have been using Ice Mountain for 5 years.