BY ICE MOUNTAIN #79 in Bottled Water

Steph W.
coldwater, OH
We brought several gallons of this refreshing water with us camping and hiking. it was extremely convent to refill our canteens and cooking in. best of all was the low cost and low environmental impact. it was found easily enough at several of the grocers we stopped at. Definitely will to continue to buy this product to fit our needs.
Samantha B.
Algonac, MI
There was recently a chemical spill at our local water plant and we had to switch to bottled water for about two weeks, I bought a few of these hugs and absolutely loved them. The water is so fresh and crisp and so much better than just filtering tap water. I will continue to buy these jugs to keep in my fridge!
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
Ya know water is water good for people playing sports who need to keep hydrated or someone who does not drink enough water and needs to make it a goal to drink more keep track on the jug outside and you can just refil it after its empty and have a nice big jug! Or put some coins in it and save up your pennies!
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
Love thr product. Wish it was a little easier to carry and wish the plastic was a little thicker. Feels really thin. Thats is about the only thing i think they could improve on. I think the price is right for it. I would recommend this to others and have.
Charlotte I.
This is a great product to bring on camping trips. We always freeze the Ice Mountain 1 gal the day or two before going camping. Then, we place the frozen water into the cooler to keep our other foods nice and cool. When it melts, you have drinking water.
Bisola O.
Champaign, IL
Water is life. Well, Literally my life. LOL. It is very refreshing and helps me through out the day. This brand of water is good. No certain taste to it. I usually boil my tap water at home when I do not buy water out. But when I do buy water I like to get this Brand of water.
Ashlee B.
I love distilled water to drink. I know most people would call me crazy
but its so good! When I am in prep from my competitions
I would pick up a gallon a day. Not only distilled water was the
best from me while competing but so was the amount of water
(the full gallon).
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
We use this product for making koolaid in the classroom. We have well water so we need to use bottled and this does the job. It is cost effective and it is a good value. I would recommend this product to other people and I will continue to buy this product.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this to start tracking my water more. And I love Ice Mountain, I think it is the best water to buy that is on the market now. Its not that expensive and you can usually find it on sale at Kroger. I have been using Ice Mountain for 5 years.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I use this distilled water to make homemade baby wipes for my toddler, actually! it keeps them from molding instead of using regular water. i really like it, her skin is silky smooth and soft and she never gets rashes since i started making them at home using coconut oil and this water.