BY ICE MOUNTAIN #93 in Seltzers & Tonics

Quench your thirst with ICE MOUNTAIN Brand Sparkling Mandarin Orange\ and enjoy its delicate, sweet & citrusy notes. ICE MOUNTAIN Sparkling Natural Spring Water contains just three ingredients: spring water, natural fruit flavors and invigorating bubbles. With no sugar and zero calories, this sparkling water is a guilt-free alternative to soft drinks and sugary beverages. Just try our flavored sparkling water in place of soda for seven days, and you’ll never look back! see more...

• Has anyone else tried this great beverage yet?2 Answers
Kara S.
This orange water is refreshing and light tasting. It has quite a few bubbles in it. I still prefer another brand over this one. The orange is better than quite a few other flavors in this brand.
Kara S.
I love these flavored water. The carbonation takes away my desire to have a soda and the mild flavoring gives me a taste more than just water. I've found 4 flavors so far: orange, lemon, black cherry, and strawberry lime. Plus all of the flavors are good to mix with vodka for a low calorie drink if you wish to indulge.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely do not like this. I love ice mountain water though. It taste like a an orange peel, I think it has more of just a straight carbonated water taste. Very disappointing
Rachel B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
One of my new favorite ways to stay hydrated at home! The hint of flavor is just enough to change up my water intake everyday! I would recommend checking this out if you need to keep you water levels up!
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
I've only tried this water a few times, but did enjoy it. It was not OVER carbonated as many of the canned products in different lines are, and it does have a slight orange taste, but it's not enough for me. I can always smell the flavor and get very hopeful, but was again let down by little taste.
Kim S.
Hudsonville, MI
Was really hoping to find a healthier 'soda' alternative and decided to try this sparkling water. It sounds delicious and was priced decent but was too bitter for me. I've never been a fan of sparkling water but thought this would be better. I'd rather stick to just plain flavored water.
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This is by far the best tasting sparkling water I have ever had. Some waters leave a weird taste in your mouth or just plain taste gross. This is flavored perfectly and is great on a hot day. I would like to see this product at more the local stores as it is hard to find.
Alexis C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great water, great flavor, the shape of the bottle is fun and appealing! we take these on all of our picnics ever since the first time we had them! my husband LOVES it and drinks it all the time :) I definitely recommend if you love a good tasting and refreshing drink!
Jenay K.
I love this orange flavor! I know some people aren't fond of sparkling water but it's the best. I love the strong carbonation and the way it taste like a pop! If I'm not mistaking this also has no aspartame in it which is great for a drink that is healthy
Patricia C.
Cicero, IL
Compared to other waters, I love ice mountain and nestle the best. Other water bottles have a funny after taste but not these two products, my entire family purchases this product! I definitely would recommend it to people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina O.
Has anyone else tried this great beverage yet?