ICE MOUNTAIN Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water, Lemon 33.8-ounce plastic bottle

BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Quench your thirst with ICE MOUNTAIN Brand Sparkling Lemon and enjoy its fresh, crisp & slightly tart lemon flavor. ICE MOUNTAIN Sparkling Natural Spring Water contains just three ingredients: spring water, natural fruit flavor and invigorating bubbles. With no sugar and zero calories, this sparkling water is a guilt-free alternative to soft drinks and sugary beverages. Just try our flavored sparkling water in place of soda for seven days, and you’ll never look back! see more...

Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Size: 33.81 Ounce (Pack of 12) Verified Purchase
This water is truly different. We started drinking it at night for hydration and found that it does not cause you to get up in the middle of the night to relieve yourself. It hydrates without the side effect. We now drink it throughout the day and before bed. I noticed that a couple of minor, chronic medical issues I had have backed off and I use medication for these MUCH LESS. I almost never take the antibiotics I used to have to take every other week. Huge difference in my quality of life - as I am opposed to taking prescriptions - and my health for my future!!!!!
Jessica S.
Woodville , OH
Thank goodness I got these for free as a sampling because I would never pay money for them. There's way too much carbonation and the lemon flavor truly tastes like you are drinking Pledge wood cleaner. I'll stick to my other brands that have a good lemon flavor.
Lacey F.
I am not usually one who drinks soda or other carbonated beverages, but I have to say the lemon sparkling water would make me switch from drinking soda if I did drink it.

It has a nice lemon flavor that isn't too strong. It is refreshing and delicious.
Kelsee O.
This water has gotten me off soda 100% I love all the kinds (raspberry lime, mandrian Orange, and this one (lemon). The lemon one is very good with lemon crystal light and so is the Orange one. Almost taste like squirt
Sasha L.
If you love sparkling water, then this is the perfect new drink. All of the flavors are wonderful (and natural), and have just enough carbonation to be enjoyable and light. These definitely force me to keep hydrated and drink more water throughout the day. The best part for me is that it's all natural - no sugar, carbs, or additives, etc. Love!
Natalie H.
New Albany, IN
I love this brand of sparkling water! My favorite flavor is the Sparkling Raspberry Lime, but all the flavors are really good and refreshing. This brand provides a nice alternative to drinking regular tap water without reaching for a soda
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I'm not a fan of sparkling waters but I thought I would try this anyway and I must say that it was quite good. I have only tried the lemon. I'm trying this as an alternative to soda. Fingers crossed that these will help!
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
I love lemon water in general, but these waters give off an extra kick of awesomeness! I like them the way that they are, but you could even add a little bit of honey or natural sweetener if you wanted to.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I love the taste of Ice Mountain water and the hint of lemon makes it even better! This is spring water with a hint of lemon, and drinking lemon water helps curb you appetite. I love it!
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I don't drink sweetened beverages so I grab flavored sparkling water when I want a beverage for a treat. This one has a night light lemon flavor and doesn't taste artificial at all.
Anything else besides this flavor?
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Does this taste good?
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Can someone please tell me if there are any other flavors for me to try?
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Does the water come from actual mountains? Which ones?