BY ICE MOUNTAIN

Don C.
Beech Grove
Recently kicked soda out of my diet and strictly drink water. Been buying flavored waters to break up monotony of things. Tried this and couldn't get past the taste. Tasted like all carbonation and no flavor. Can get better tasting flavored water for less at Walmart & Walgreens. Don't waste your money on this.
Amber P.
If you don't like bubby water. You may not like this.
It is carbonated with flavor. Black cherry is so yummy for me.
I didn't like at first. But I got used to it and ended up loving it.

No sugar, no added sweeteners, no calories, nothing but carbonated water & natural flavor
Perfect for a healthy lifestyle
Rachelle P.
I bought this product to try out and I was not a big fan of it. I did not really taste the black cherry flavor. Instead, it just tasted like basic tonic water. I like to keep some sparkling water on hand, but I would not buy this product again because I did not like the flavor.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Just not my thing...I will only drink spring water and love cherry flavor so I was so excited to try this. I really can't taste the cherry enough to make it worth drinking "flavored" water.
Tina G.
Kirwin
This water is not good at all. It is to carbonated with not enough flavor. If you want the drink just got carbonation, you may like this. We will not be buying this again in the future.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Not a huge fan myself. its great for its 3 simple ingredients. H20, bubbles and fruit juice. But not for taste. To me the C02 from the bubbles leaves a yucky after taste. It is reminiscent of those unfortunate times you hit up the fountain machines and the syrup is out and you take that big swig only to quickly spit out that awful only carbonated syrupless ock that is in your mouth. But that's just my opinion. I do love icemountains water. I guess I was wanting it to taste more like a clearly Canadian (aging myself)
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
I don't like flavored water, but cherry flavored waters are my least favorite. I'm one of those weird people. But this water was interesting tasting. I didn't finish it, I actually handed it off to my dad. He drank it, but he'll drink and eat just about everything. I've had better flavored waters before. If I do decide to purchase one, it won't be this one.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use this as an alternative to soft drinks and they enjoy it, they get the fizz with out all the other stuff. The flavor is ok and they have other ones so u can find the one that suits you. It isn't priced to high and it's good to have these on a hot day, they are refreshing.
Dana K.
My mouth is watering again, oh I love the black cherry, I've tried many many flavored waters in the past but hands down ice mountain is tops in my book, it doesn't just "give you something to drink" it quenches your thirst and doesn't leave that nasty after-taste.
Brandy F.
This water has good "flavor" for flavored water compared to some waters I've tried that were "flavored" but barely at all. I personally don't care for the the sparkling water taste, but has good, strong flavor