BeveragesWaterIce Mountain
100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap

Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap

IceMountain brand

How to keep in frig for a long time? [product:ice-mountain-100-natural-spring-water]
Can u get a bigger bottle ?
[product:ice-mountain-100-natural-spring-water] is great. I am sure instead of buying it, we could install a water filter. What do you prefer: bottled water or a water filter?
Start your review of Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap!
sridivya A.
Ice Mountain is the favorite bottled water in our family. We all like the taste of it and I prefer this over most (if not all) similar priced bottled water. This is 100% natural spring water and not just municipal city water with minerals added back in for taste. There isn't anything WRONG with those other bottled water products . . . I just prefer the less noticeable flavor of Ice Mountain. Ice Mountain's website actually lists a ton of great info on their spring selection process, the 10 step quality and safety process and more. They even provide access to their "Bottled Water Quality Report." Of course it's all self-published so I take it with a grain of salt, but it's good to see a bit of transparency and some detailed information.
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Target
Pretty okay for water! Refreshing and cheaper in price. #water #refreshing #icemountain
Danita H.
Of of all the suggested waters to review I like this one the best. Crisp and smooth especially on a hot day. Only thing I don't like is all the garbage it produces therefore I've bought a water filter for my tap and haven't bought water bottles in years. As always, follow for follow💜💯🔥🤘
Mackenzie R.
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap uploaded by Mackenzie R.
Ice mountain is top tier water! My favorite water to get any time I go to the grocery store! No weird after taste and definitely keeps me adequately hydrated throughout the day.
Candice Q.
Rockford, IL
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap uploaded by Candice Q.
Worth the buy, especially if u can really only have water to drink. Clean, crisp taste. It's not to bad warm either.
Sanober A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap uploaded by Sanober A.
Ice mountain is our family water every time we drink it it’s purity and 100% spring water and we have 8 oz water bottle which is so cute it’s good in any temperature yes we always buy it
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap Good water. Dont really notice a difference with many waters. Very affordable. Available at every store.
Coty C.
Nasty disgusting water!  Worst water that's sold!!! Y'all fill bottle and jugs with tap water and sell it!  My well water taste better than this!  Waste of money. Not worth buying and I wish I could punch the owner of this garabge company in the mouth for charging people for this [email protected] It's crazy how people say they love it. Ya freaking right. Y'all must of been paid to leave that review or rarely drink water because someone who drinks water 24/7 knows this is straight garbage!  Company lies BIG time.  Y'all are frauds and I hope you go bankrupt and choke
Aaron B.
Nerstrand, MN
BEST WATER OUT THERE HANDS DOWN. I have tried many other brands and it seems like they go to far distilling the water and makes it have a bad after taste but this stuff is not the case.
Courtney Aaron J.
Cincinnati, OH
Very fresh and doesn't have an after taste like Dasani and Aquafina. The cost is usually fairly cheap and I like that it's in almost every store you go to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ninn A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
il y a 2 ans
Ice Mountain 100% Natural Spring Water Sport Cap is great. I am sure instead of buying it, we could install a water filter. What do you prefer: bottled water or a water filter?
Ashley C. il y a 2 ans
Bottled. But I can't use the water at my home other than to shower, do dishes and laundry.