BY ICE MOUNTAIN #10 in Bottled Water

8 oz Minis to go Kosher

Donna M.
sault ste marie
I’ve mountain is a great and affordable alternative to all of the sugary sodas and drinks on the market. I purchase this at least 4 days a week and keep it in the fridge at work to grap when I am between meetings. I definitely would recommend this for people in the go
Coty C.
Nasty disgusting water!  Worst water that's sold!!! Y'all fill bottle and jugs with tap water and sell it!  My well water taste better than this!  Waste of money. Not worth buying and I wish I could punch the owner of this garabge company in the mouth for charging people for this s!?@. It's crazy how people say they love it. Ya freaking right. Y'all must of been paid to leave that review or rarely drink water because someone who drinks water 24/7 knows this is straight garbage!  Company lies BIG time.  Y'all are frauds and I hope you go bankrupt and choke
Marta M.
Ice mountain is one of the not so great tasting in water I personally prefer aquafina in the cheaper size of water. In the higher end of water bottle I would say go with Icelandic water. Ice mountain taste like tap water to me nothing special prefer it cold if i had to drink ice mountain
Sara E.
My least favorite bottled water.  Tastes like mineral water, very earthy like tap water.  If you are into that, great for you.  Personally I will go for any water before I go for this one.  Harsh, but I really only drink it if I am dehydrated.  Otherwise I stay clear.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is truly one of the best bottled water brands out there.  I don't usually purchase bottled water regularly but when I do I always buy Ice Mountain.  This water tastes leaps and bounds better than its competitors, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Daneisha J.
Detroit , MI
Ice mountain is one of my top favorite brands of spring water. I only drink spring water i never really liked the flavor that purified water gives it tastes almost metallic to me and spring water is just so crisp and clean. Ice mountain is one of the best i’ve tastes and it’s a favorite among my family as well
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Love this water because the lid easily comes or the bottles unlike some other brands. It tastes refreshing and doesn’t have any strange water taste also it’s very affordable and you can get it at your local Walmart!
Neferttia J.
Ice mountain is one of the only bottled waters that doesnt give a random headache when i drink it. (no im not drink too fast) its refreshing and doesnt have the bleachy after taste that most bottled waters have when you drink them. Theyre even better when you put them in the fridge and keep them nice and cold.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
My college's snack store sold this water and I always bought because it was cheap but it is the best tasting bottled water in my opinion. It's smooth, doesn't have a metallic taste and is a quality product.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This is the only bottle water I buy in my home constantly. All I even drink is this all day every day. It’s the only water that doesn’t give an after taste or have extra stuff in it. I love it!
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Why would you choose to purchase a mini-bottle vs. a regular size bottle?
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
How often to do you buy this water?
Kim S.
What's your favorite bottled water?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
How does this bottled water compare to other bottled waters?
Erika L.