BY ICE MOUNTAIN

8 oz Minis to go Kosher

Coty C.
Nasty disgusting water!  Worst water that's sold!!! Y'all fill bottle and jugs with tap water and sell it!  My well water taste better than this!  Waste of money. Not worth buying and I wish I could punch the owner of this garabge company in the mouth for charging people for this s!?@. It's crazy how people say they love it. Ya freaking right. Y'all must of been paid to leave that review or rarely drink water because someone who drinks water 24/7 knows this is straight garbage!  Company lies BIG time.  Y'all are frauds and I hope you go bankrupt and choke
MELISSA B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great tasting water. Better than the other brands our there. But even better is the super convenient sports cap. Makes it easy to drink and store without spilling or losing the cap!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This is truly one of the best bottled water brands out there.  I don't usually purchase bottled water regularly but when I do I always buy Ice Mountain.  This water tastes leaps and bounds better than its competitors, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
Ice mountain is one of my top favorite brands of spring water. I only drink spring water i never really liked the flavor that purified water gives it tastes almost metallic to me and spring water is just so crisp and clean. Ice mountain is one of the best i’ve tastes and it’s a favorite among my family as well
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Love this water because the lid easily comes or the bottles unlike some other brands. It tastes refreshing and doesn’t have any strange water taste also it’s very affordable and you can get it at your local Walmart!
Lindzie B.
Purchased at: Costco
We buy the big cases at Costco and it’s definitely worth the buy. It’s nearly the same price as Kirkland brand and tastes better. I get the kind with the regular cap instead of the sport cap because the upcharge for the cap is a little ridiculous.
Neferttia J.
Ice mountain is one of the only bottled waters that doesnt give a random headache when i drink it. (no im not drink too fast) its refreshing and doesnt have the bleachy after taste that most bottled waters have when you drink them. Theyre even better when you put them in the fridge and keep them nice and cold.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This is the only bottle water I buy in my home constantly. All I even drink is this all day every day. It’s the only water that doesn’t give an after taste or have extra stuff in it. I love it!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My kids like the taste of this and I have no idea why?! It doesn’t have a bad or chemical taste but very definitely has a flat “bottle water” taste to it. I cannot stand to have this water in the house, unless the kids specifically ask me to pick it up for some reason.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this water and the only bottle water I drink. All the other brands of water just taste funny to me and I don’t like them. This water is the only one that taste normal to me and I will continue to drink this brand.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Why would you choose to purchase a mini-bottle vs. a regular size bottle?
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
How often to do you buy this water?
Kim S.
What's your favorite bottled water?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
How does this bottled water compare to other bottled waters?
Erika L.
Is this good?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.