BY ICE MOUNTAIN #16 in Bottled Water

• I buy ice mountain water by the case, has anyone else found it ha...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
I buy cases of this water at sams club for an amazing price ($3 for 24+ bottles). I have a dry mouth from a medication I take, so I bring water everywhere I go. I stick with nestle or ice mountain, I've had problems with some of the other brands tasting funny. I don't want to jinx myself, but I've never had a problem with nestle water and I've been drinking it for years. I've never even had a bottle leak and I literally mean I take it everywhere I go. I always have 1, if not 2, bottles in my purse, on my nightstand, at work, by me when I'm crafting. Great product.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I love this product, used to purchase it in individual bottles but trying to be better to the environment by using the gallon jugs instead. This product can be found in my local grocery store for just a few dollars. I also like to use it and mix in crystal light powders that are pitcher sized also very affordable. Since I have been adding the crystal light flavor powders my teenager has stopped drinking any pop and reaches for the flavored water instead. So it's a great product for me as our tap water isn't good and has got my teenager off of soda.
Jennifer W.
I love having a few of these on hand so I can toss them in my car before heading to work. I work 14 hour shifts as a private security guard. So there's lots of walking and since I'm trying to make oh theater races I opt not to sit in my vehicle the whole time driving around. Having these big jugs helps me have a goal of drinking most if not all of one each shift. I know the plastic can be a waste but I don't toss them. I bring them home and put them in our recycling bin. I love the taste of ice mountin. It's my favorite of all bottled water.
Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
I usually purchase 2 cases if Ice Mountain weekly. We always run out before grocery da, I really need to stock up an extra couple back up cases. I see a lot half drank bottles around the home and vehicles. I am now using partial unclaimed bottles to fill the dogs bowl. Recycling? Nobody in the household seems to leave home without a bottle of water, including preschoolers. I prefer the taste of spring water over purified, Ice Mountain seems to always be available at a great price.
zirse a.
Love the sports top and nice size of water to quench that thirst Great taste, great price this is the best-shaped bottle and the very best shaped sports cap. i do not do a lot of sports but i use it at home. i know longer worry about spills as the cap stays put when you close it. i have to admit i do use it a few times before throwing it away and it still snaps closed just like the very first time. i also love the safety feature as you know if anyone has tampered with the seal.
Amanda M.
Hazleton, IA
This is the only bottled water that I actually like. The taste is good, it doesn't seem fake (like how some bottled waters taste) and I love that they are not packaged with a ton of unnecessary packaging. They crush easily and the lid always screws back on well. Great for on the go, or simply for if your water isn't ok to drink. I dislike water a lot and used to only drink milk and apple juice as a kid, but this bottled water has gotten me drinking water. And enjoying it.
Jennifer K.
Granite City, IL
I would highly recommend this product. I have been a repeat customer and like having this around he house. We try to use reusable cups whenever possible, but it's always great to have this around in the event you're crunched for time and need to run out of the door or are having guests over. We spent a lot of time at the gym and also out at our pool, so it's nice to have a large bottle of water on hand for ourselves or guests who may show up.
Shaneka F.
Ice Mountain is a brand that I'm familiar with and is quite affordable. I have noticed that the water will take on a weird taste if warm or left sitting. I used to keep a few bottles in my car, they do great in the winter, minus the freezing when the temperatures get too low. However in the summer, you will notice floaties, which I'm assuming are minerals in the water. I like my water room temperature, so this doesn't fair well with me.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
I understand the convenience, but individual packaged water bottles are irresponsible. These are just another product that is going to filling our landfills. it takes energy than it's worth to recycle plastic bottles and no matter what we do, most of what we think we are recycling isn't being reused. A reusable water bottle is a much better choice, there are even some offered that include filters!
Kerry S.
I Love this water. I think it is a must for me, for any beach outing. I especially enjoy the pull up sports top lid. No one wants sand in their water, unless they are a crab or making a sandcastle with it!! This top helps keep the sand out. My personal favorite thing to do is drink about 2 ounces of it then freeze the bottle. that was as the ice melts my bottle stays cold and i drink the melt off!
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Why would you choose to purchase a mini-bottle vs. a regular size bottle?
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
How often to do you buy this water?
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite bottled water?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
How does this bottled water compare to other bottled waters?
Erika L.