Ice Hair Triple EFX 3-In-1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash by Joico for Unisex Conditioner, 1.7 Ounce

BY JOICO

Freshen up body, hair and soul in one super-efficient step with this all-over wash for hair and body. cleanses and conditions with a good-for your-skin-and-hair blend of chinese white tea, chamomille, ginseng and african shea butter. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Veronica R.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great brand. If your in a rush and don't have time then I definitely recommend this for you. Im not a big fan. I prefer doing it individually. I like to control how much shampoo and conditioner I use on my hair.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this conditioner! It smells
Amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky. It lathers on so nicely and melts right into my ends! I really enjoy using this brand and would buy it again !
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally not my favorite. I feel like shampoos, conditioners and body washes are all so diffrent and they should be. They all do diffrent things and for a reaosn. Don't like the idea of this so wouldn't recommend this product
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so well. It takes a little while to dry but once it dries it does not move. It doesn't flake either which makes it great if you're a athlete.
Ana F.
Glencoe, IL
It left my hair looking like a bird nest! I guess the 2 in 1, 3 in 1 kind of products are not worthy at all. I don't recommend it.
Michelle B.
Arlington, WA
I have used something called ice mist. I love it. I would recomend it to any one. Curly hair holds it's shape.
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
member-63b11d1b7
Temple, TX
EVER SINCE GETTING MY HAIR REPAIRED 4 YEARS AGO I STARTED USING THIS PRODUCT AND TALK ABOUT A GAME CHANGER! IT IS JUST PERFECTION! IT LITERALLY IS THE BEST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. IF ANYONE THINKS REDKIN IS GOOD THEY ARE CRAZY! JOICO IS THE BOMB.COM!!!