Ice Hair Triple EFX 3-In-1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash by Joico for Unisex Conditioner, 1.7 Ounce

BY JOICO

Freshen up body, hair and soul in one super-efficient step with this all-over wash for hair and body. cleanses and conditions with a good-for your-skin-and-hair blend of chinese white tea, chamomille, ginseng and african shea butter. see more...

Veronica R.
Veronica R.
This is a great brand. If your in a rush and don't have time then I definitely recommend this for you. Im not a big fan. I prefer doing it individually. I like to control how much shampoo and conditioner I use on my hair.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I'm obsessed with this conditioner! It smells
Amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky. It lathers on so nicely and melts right into my ends! I really enjoy using this brand and would buy it again !
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Personally not my favorite. I feel like shampoos, conditioners and body washes are all so diffrent and they should be. They all do diffrent things and for a reaosn. Don't like the idea of this so wouldn't recommend this product
Ana F.
Ana F.
Glencoe, IL
It left my hair looking like a bird nest! I guess the 2 in 1, 3 in 1 kind of products are not worthy at all. I don't recommend it.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arlington, WA
I have used something called ice mist. I love it. I would recomend it to any one. Curly hair holds it's shape.
Karina C.
Karina C.
This all in one product is perfect for my husband and I. It works fantastic and smells great.
member-63b11d1b7
member-63b11d1b7
Temple, TX
EVER SINCE GETTING MY HAIR REPAIRED 4 YEARS AGO I STARTED USING THIS PRODUCT AND TALK ABOUT A GAME CHANGER! IT IS JUST PERFECTION! IT LITERALLY IS THE BEST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. IF ANYONE THINKS REDKIN IS GOOD THEY ARE CRAZY! JOICO IS THE BOMB.COM!!!
David A.
David A.
eu realmente não gostei dele eu não me dei muito bem com ele . e o cheiro que é muito importante ele não tinha um cheiro agradável para mim
Tomi Y.
Tomi Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product smells amazing makes your hair soft. & feel healthy & strong . Very light on the weight & a little goes a long way
Daiane M.
Daiane M.
Good but can improve but it works I say I I liked it but even like it, it can improve. But it deserves four stars I liked it