BY ADIDAS

Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it. I got this at Walmart and they are very inexpensive compared to most colognes. It reminds me of the cologne Jake by Hollister. This would last all day on him even after he'd be running around, whereas the perfume I usually use lasts like 20 minutes. I would recommend getting this as a gift or just for the heck of it!
Dennys A.
Houston
I could buy this again and again! The smell is unbelievable and it's super masculine and has also a sport vibe obviously, it lasts me all day and I always put it on my neck, the only thing I wish is the packaging could be a bit better
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my son's other favorite cologne. It is very strong and you can smell it all day! Also I don't think it's too strong like cheap or overwhelming. I definitely recommend trying this product if you haven't already! :)
Seharay G.
Miami, FL 1345 NW 98th CT (786) 360-2826
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its aroma was very fresh, it lasts all day, I used to give away because it is perfect as a gift for a paren't , friend or boyfriend. Soft smell, but delicious.
Kevin H.
Taylor
It's an excellent cologne despite of their cheap price and well known trademark.
I have been using for years and it is one of my favorites.

I recommend 100%
Beatriz l.
Atlanta Ga
Husband always buys this! Smells good and last all day! And can we just talk about the price! Affordable
Bree A.
Durant, OK
Adidas is definitely a good choice for the man in your life. Good spritz here and there and you're set.
Jaquelin R.
Westborough, MA
Me gustó se lo regale ami esposo para el día del padre el aroma delicioso , y el precio muy bien
Tiffany G.
passaic
Good Addias good name brand I try planning buy for it for my boyfriend something for his birthday
Tayla R.
Dunedin
I bought this cologne for my father two christmas's ago and he loved it! Wasn't too expensive! He used them every single day and used it up so quickly! He said it smelt so good and it was super long-wearing! He could still smell it and the end of his work day!