BY ICE BREAKERS #37 in Gum

Natural & artificial flavor. Long lasting flavor. With cooling xylitol. Not a low calorie food. see more...

• I'm I the only one that wishes the cool taste of this gum would l...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?10 Answers
  • Do you like these chewy or would you rather them dissolving?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It has a long lasting flavor and when you bite into them it is almost like they really do get cool like an ice cube for a minute." in 3 reviews
  • "Very strong flavor, a little too much for my personal taste but the flavor does last a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "These have a very strong flavor and there is no sugar in it!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are fun shapes and have long lasting flavor keeping my breath fresh! " in 2 reviews
  • "Gum taste great and freshens breath as promises." in 1 review
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
I love these I would always stock up on these in school like my locker would be filled of these they're absolutely amazing I would actually pop in like four at a time because they were so good and they would last very long for me I don't know about anybody else but they would last really long for me and I love them they're not really pricey at all I got mine at CVS pharmacy and I'm definitely repurchasing it
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
Okay I'm not all that into gum, I just hate the thought of chewing something for a short time before it turns bland and changes texture, and then you can't swallow it. I don't know it's just not appealing to me in the slightest. This gum though for some reason makes me actually want to chew it even if I have to spit it out afterwards. It has a great taste and texture and I just love that it comes in a cube.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I love the shape of the gum. However the flavor does not last long for me. I also left them in my car before (in the summer) and they completely melted together. So I think they are good for a quick mint flavor, but would tend to pick another gum for long lasting flavor.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like these gums. They are very easy to bite into because they are so soft and leaves your breath so minty. I love the packaging they come in and is very portable. The only thing I can suggest for them to improve is to make the flavor last longer.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
First and foremost this absolutely has a long lasting flavor. i lover the mint dots inside of the gum because when you think the flavor is all gone and one of those break in your mouth it refreshes the flavor. i will recommend to others
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
The actual gum part is good, but for me the little balls get stuck between my teeth and leave a bad and overpowering taste. It'd be better if they just put that freshness into the gum, rather than just the little gel balls!
Lily D.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite mint and gum brand. I love to chew on this gum when my mouth needs a refresher. I carry it with me on planes and to work and to school. It is delicious and makes my breath smell delectable.
Michelle  A.
Michelle A.
Albuquerque , Nm
Love this gum! And the packing is just perfect for the cup holder in the car! Flavor last and last...
I like the cool minty feeling you get when you first chew it. Texture is good as well.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Love this him. The cubes are minty and have a cooling taste to them. They are a little expensive compared to other gum though.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Vernal, Utah
I started chewing this because it has lots of xylitol. It is the BEST GUM I've ever chewed!! So good and good for you too!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like these chewy or would you rather them dissolving?
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
I'm I the only one that wishes the cool taste of this gum would last?