BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

You've made the commitment to a healthier lifestyle - we've made the commitment to help you get there. To make our product easier to shop, we have improved our packaging, placing our key nutrition information on the front panel where you can quickly find it. Our products still have the same incredible taste while we've dressed up our packaging with a whole new look! Treat yourself to all of the scrumptious weight watchers flavor varieties, made with real ice cream, now in the blue and white box! see more...

Katie E.
I am currently on Weight Watchers, and it can be really hard to resist that sweet tooth. These ice cream bars are SO yummy, easy, fast, and healthy. Great way to not go over your daily points and still satisfy that craving. I would recommend this to anyone trying out healthier alternatives, even if you're not on the program.
Emily F.
Foodie Expert
I am not on weight watchers and I can't get enough of these bars!! they have an amazing flavor and they are huge so it does not even feel like you are counting calories!
Dee M.
Foodie Expert
These make me want to join weight watchers lol a lot of their products taste so good especially these, ice cream is my weakness and these are so delicious
Cassandra S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love these! Even if you're not in weight watchers they are still a delicious and light treat for those of us who are counting calories
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
I'm not really trying to watch my weight but these are still very yummy! I can't believe how great these taste!
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
Este producto es realmente delicioso lo rwecomiendo a todos y economico cremposo
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
They taste pretty good, not something i crave but something to mellow out that sweet tooth when you feel the need for that chocolate cake lol
Mariela S.
Foodie Expert
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 10000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good I love very good product the best of all I love it
Tal M.
Toronto, ON
These are delicious! They're a great light, and somewhat healthy snack! Low in sugar and fat makes them great to have around! I absolutely love the wild berry flavor!
Jacki O.
Maple Ridge, BC
These are good but you can find something similar at Costco for half the price and twice the quantity. But the taste is good.
Rochelle S.
I've always been interested in these. Are they any good for the price and how many you get?
member-a3786a18b
I was always interested in trying this out but I wonder how does it Wrk or taste?
Gabbie V.