BY ICE BREAKERS #8 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Get a box of 24 rolls of Breath Savers Wintergreen mints. Made with Nautrazin to help neutralize bad breath, not just cover it up. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are my favorite because I feel the mint flavor lasts a long time. " in 1 review
  • "Nice minty flavor though" in 1 review
Mary P.
Kissimmee, FL
These are always in my purse, car, and any where else I can stash them. I have to hide the extras if I don't want my family to get them all
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are decent. They are not my top choice for a mint though by any means. I used to work at Bob Evans and they sell them there or products like them, but no one ever purchases them
Bri T.
These are delicious and great to help a stale breath! Also great to sooth a stomach ache!
Jasmine M.
I love these because I travel a lot and I'm not supposed to chew gum. They are great to suck on after a quick nap to freshen up my breath. I also keep some bear in case I want to flirt.
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
These taste amazing. They do work for a little bit for your breath but not near as long as other mints do. But still delicious.
Angela G.
Knoxville, TN
I think these breath mints taste delicious and could easily put away an entire roll. With that being said, I'm not sure they actually do much for my breath.
Lesley W.
S Charleston, WV
I love the taste of these things! I love to just chew on them all day long.
Kelsi L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these mints. They are my favorite because I feel the mint flavor lasts a long time.
Nicole Z.
I always use these mints after a particularly garlicky meal. Never fails to freshen my breath and keeps it fresh even after it has dissolved.
dana s.
Theses breath mints always make my breath smell good. And they tastes good !
Frances L.
robstown, TX
Where do you get these?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it have a mint fresh taste or a flavor taste??