ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen Mints, 1.5 oz

With the crisp refreshment of icy flavor crystals, ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen mints are the cool boost you didn't know your mouth knew you needed.

Realmente es un buen producto ?
Thoughts on this?
Anyone find they eat these like candy? lol
Start your review of ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen Mints, 1.5 oz!
Brian H.
Durham, NC
Ok, prepare yourself for intense flavor!!! Ice Breakers mints have a lot of bang in a small package. Speaking of packaging, this one is unique...it opens two ways for one piece at a time or many pieces at once. I give them a thumbs up for packaging and two thumbs up for a great tasting mint. I definitely recommend this one over other mints if you appreciate intensity.
Isabel N.
Burbank, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen Mints, 1.5 oz uploaded by Isabel N.
I love these but I wish they lasted longer! They taste like candy, especially if you like mint flavored sweets, and yet they do way more good then harm compared to real sugar treats. The size and packaging is perfect since it fits anywhere, and is easily adaptable. ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen Mints, 1.5 oz
Stacy T.
Kansas City
I love the wintergreen ice breakers. The cool mint flavor last longer than most mints and the price is fair.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These mints are decent. I like the little flavor crystals. The texture is a little weird.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
These mints are my go-to mint, because they aren’t too strong but they get the job done. They also come in a great little package that I can reuse (I always seem to have a pair of headphones in an empty one).
Haneen K.
Chicago
ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen Mints, 1.5 oz uploaded by Haneen K.
Tasty, just don't eat a ton of in a short period of time Love them! Just don't eat mass amounts in a short period of time.. I used to eat them like candy whilst doing homework etc. One of the ingredients has a side effect of gas if consumed a lot of. Took me a long time to discover the cause.
Alexis D.
Chesterton, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great minty flavor, with sweetness. Wish these were sugar free but they do freshen up your breath!
Victoria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a repeat consumer when it comes to ice breakers breath mints. They are great for the price quality and quantity wise. I always keep these mints on hand in my purse, I never know when I will need one.
crys T.
Pleasanton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always carry them in my hand bag for that pop of one mint and get that extra string minty fresh breath w/o any added sugar.
Through My Lens R.
A must in my bag and my car. It is a good mouth freshener, tastes good and not too icy to burn, and it stays longer does the job well.