Ice Breakers Wintergreen Mints uploaded by Grace Z.Ice Breakers Wintergreen Mints uploaded by Adrian n.Ice Breakers Wintergreen Mints uploaded by Amy T.

BY ICE BREAKERS #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ultimate mouth freshening. Artificial flavor.

• Anyone find they eat these like candy? lol1 Answers
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
Ice Breakers Winter green mints give your breath that fresh feeling without a strong minty taste ..you know those taste that take your breath away but in a bad way. The last kids will love these too! Compatible packaging allows them to be stored even in your pocket!! For those quick use needs ;-)
Rosaline W.
Rosaline W.
Hollywood, CA
These are my favorite mints! I like the Wintergreen taste the best because they have just the right amount of mint and sweetness. Altoids can be too strong and the Icebreaker Spearmint flavor is too sweet. Great breath refresher!
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
This mint is amazing!! I'm usually used to the spearmint one but I decided to try wintergreen for a change. I love love love it! It's the perfect amount of mintness. Such a great product especially since it's sugar free too!
michelle w.
michelle w.
San Jose, CA
I love the wintergreen flavor. The packaging is really nice and is easy to carry around. Even though is mint, I don't think it make my breath smells better. I buy it at target and walmart. It taste pretty good and its cheap.
Carley N.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
I basically live off of these mints. I have they everywhere at home work my car in my work bag. They give a fresh breath after meals. Great to eat on while stuck in traffic. Would recommend to others
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
Great mints with a really strong flavor. I always keep these in my desk to use after eating lunch. They are cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. I would recommend this product to others.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Hollywood, FL
These ice breakers save my life I swear!! I have one all the time, between interviews, before a kiss, just when I feel like having fresh minty breath!!
Adrian n.
Adrian n.
Philadelphia, PA
These mints are addicting! I seriously buy 4 tins at a time! They freshen your breath, taste soo good and they don't disolve super fast. My fave!
Marianne p.
Marianne p.
Love these mints..just the right size,great for coffee breath or just flavor on the taste buds . reasonable priced and awesome for your purse
Laura W.
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL
This is my favorite mint of all time. I will never buy any other flavor or brand. It is smooth but not too strong. Great wintergreen flavor.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Anyone find they eat these like candy? lol