BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers?? Sugar-Free Sours.
Green apple.
Watermelon.
Tangerine.
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Ice Breakers Sugar Free Sours
  • "I love the regular ice breaker sugar free mints in strawberry, watermelon and raspberry." in 2 reviews
  • "I eat these up they are really good definitely worth carrying around in your pocket never know when your gonna crave something tart" in 1 review
  • "This flavored mint sort of thing is sooooooooooooooooo good and the flavor will last long thats how good it is" in 1 review
  • "Love love love , great taste and good price I could eat them all day ." in 1 review
  • "The entry tartness doesnt last long before the sweetness of the candy hits your mouth." in 1 review
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite because it's sweet and sour. I normally don't like sugar free stuff but these taste normal. They're not too pricey. I think I got it for about under 2 dollars from giant.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
You know their good when you finish it the 2nd day you bought it.. lol The taste is so delicious and perfect.. The combo of mint with these fruits make you wanna have more... Perfect when having a sweet tooth or just dry breath. (Sounds gross, but it's true) Plus, everyone's favorite tab is the 'to share' side, most will know why lol
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these are pretty yummy, but there I think it's probably the aspartame that gives them a strange flavor. They just taste a little too fake to me. But they're a nice little sweet treat instead of going for a normal mint. I don't buy them anymore though.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
These are soooo good! I like how convenient they are. They have a very good sour taste to them that lasts a long time. There is a perfect amount of mints in the container too. I definitely recommend them.
Priscilla C.
Barstow, CA
Im absolutely in love with these. They're my favorite candy ever. I just hate it cause when i est to many it hirts my tongue. There's a great amount in there. I rate these a 10/5!!! Love love love
Belle L.
California
Ohhh, this is my childhood favorite candy! It's really sour though, but I really like the watermelon flavor. You have no idea how this helps me stay awake in class! It works! Since it tastes quite yummy, I know it's hard to stop eating. But just be aware that it's sour, and it can harm your tongue if you eat too much.
Liz J.
I have worked hard to cut a lot of sugar out of my diet, but I have a big sweet tooth, so finding candy that I love but is also sugar free is not an easy task. Found these at my local grocery store, and loved them so much I went back for another pack. They taste great, and they are very affordable. I have always loved ice breakers gum, but now I am am an even bigger fan!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these, always keep a container in my purse. They are sugar free so I can eat them whenever and they seal up well so it doesn't end up on the bottom of your purse! They are sour and sweet, the perfect thing to enjoy when your mouth is dry or you just need something. Love the tart but sweet flavors and they are eAsy to share!
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Pretty good but after too many the roof of my mouth felt kind of sore. They're kind of addictive as the flavors are really refreshing and pleasant. They're more like candy than you're typical breath mint. Also the container can be kind of bulky but it helps keep things dry which is nice. Overall I'd give it 4.5 stars.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love these! I cant stop eating them which may or may not be a good thing. I believe they are suppose to be a mint type candy, But I eat the whole can within a matter of hours. They are not over bearing with a sour taste that it hurts to eat it. Its a light sour taste, and its great to keep in your car for a little treat