BY ICE BREAKERS

SUGAR FREE MINTS

With the crisp refreshment of icy flavor crystals, ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen mints are the cool boost you didn't know your mouth knew you needed.

INGREDIENTS

• Anyone find they eat these like candy? lol3 Answers
  • Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes, it depends on whethe...2 Answers
Kendall K.
Indiana
I’m usually a gum chewer, but I like these mints a lot! The case is durable and great for travel, and you get a good amount of mints for the price you pay. Plus you can get them anywhere! Definitely one of my favorite mints.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All right these are my jam been in these for like 10 years or something they’re so yummy and I just keep getting better try am I like to read and then sometimes they’re on sale you should get them seriously though
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't tell you how much i love these. I have some sitting on my desk right in front of me now. These are perfect for your purse  or in your car. I have meetings often and they are great if i'm in a hurry and had lunch before a meeting. You can grab these at most gas station. The flavor is perfect and not over powering.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
We've always got these in our car! The taste is good, they aren't too strong, and they're reasonably priced. One thing I don't love is that the minty smell doesn't stay in your mouth long. I feel like it isn't strong enough to take away all the smells from dinner.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Best mints ever! Leaves your breath feeling super fresh. I bought these at a gas station for cheap and I will continue to buy these mints until they are no longer available.
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
Seriously my favorite mints. I love the container they are in and they are great to use when I can't just go brush my teeth. They make my breath smell minty fresh and I will definitely continue buying these!
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
I love my breath to smell nice so i keep a small bags of these in my car and in my purse. You can buy them almost anywhere. i got them at the dollar store! Nice, strong flavor. It definitely repurchase worthy!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I love ice breakers!! They're small but packed with flavor and will get you fresh breath instantaneously!! They have great flavor and usually reasonably priced. I think they are repurchase worthy and would highly recommend!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect to take very where with you. They freshen you're breath and taste great! They're value is the best but as long as you are not buying them constantly they're pretty good
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
As much as I usually like ice breakers and they're meant these are crazy strong and I almost couldn't keep it in my mouth. If you like a good strong mint this is really going to do it for you but if you're into the more subtle type of mint flavor this is way too strong for you. I do like the price on them and I like that the little container is easy to throw in a purse. I just wish that they had not been as drunk but I'm going to try the other flavors and see what I think.
shyniah s.
Do they taste any different than ones with sugar?
Monica H.
How long do the mints last?
Amber C.
Anyone find they eat these like candy? lol
Alyssa F.
North Haledon, NJ
Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes, it depends on whether you suck on them or chew them.

Walmart