BY ICE BREAKERS #45 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

SUGAR FREE MINTS

With the crisp refreshment of icy flavor crystals, ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen mints are the cool boost you didn't know your mouth knew you needed.

INGREDIENTS

• Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes, it depends on whethe...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Kendall K.
Indiana
I’m usually a gum chewer, but I like these mints a lot! The case is durable and great for travel, and you get a good amount of mints for the price you pay. Plus you can get them anywhere! Definitely one of my favorite mints.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All right these are my jam been in these for like 10 years or something they’re so yummy and I just keep getting better try am I like to read and then sometimes they’re on sale you should get them seriously though
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't tell you how much i love these. I have some sitting on my desk right in front of me now. These are perfect for your purse  or in your car. I have meetings often and they are great if i'm in a hurry and had lunch before a meeting. You can grab these at most gas station. The flavor is perfect and not over powering.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ice Breakers sugar free Wintergreen mints are very nice. They have a more subtle flavor of Wintergreen that doesn't take your breath away like a lot of mints do. They freshen your breath and give your mouth a nice fresh up when you need it between brushes. I really like these.
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
Probably my favorite mints out there. The packing is great and isn’t too bulky. I usually buy the two packs and they last me a while. Such a good value. I don’t think I’ll ever stop repurchasing these.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
We've always got these in our car! The taste is good, they aren't too strong, and they're reasonably priced. One thing I don't love is that the minty smell doesn't stay in your mouth long. I feel like it isn't strong enough to take away all the smells from dinner.
Hannah D.
San Diego
Easements are amazing! Good case, excellent taste. Anyway, I’m not much of a gum to her, so these have been an absolute lifesaver. They leave my mouth feeling refreshed and well, minty. I also really love the watermelon mints. Pick those up if you get a chance. You won’t regret either of the purchases.
Danielle W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't mints often,but when I do I buy these. They have a pretty strong flavor to them that lasts a really long time. They are great to eat when you just want one or if your sick and have a soar throats that needs a little soothing.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Best mints ever! Leaves your breath feeling super fresh. I bought these at a gas station for cheap and I will continue to buy these mints until they are no longer available.
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
Seriously my favorite mints. I love the container they are in and they are great to use when I can't just go brush my teeth. They make my breath smell minty fresh and I will definitely continue buying these!
shyniah s.
Do they taste any different than ones with sugar?
Monica H.
How long do the mints last?
Amber C.
Anyone find they eat these like candy? lol
Alyssa F.
North Haledon, NJ
Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes, it depends on whether you suck on them or chew them.