Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints, Spearmint, 1.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8) uploaded by Caroline P.Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints, Spearmint, 1.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8) uploaded by Azalia R.Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints, Spearmint, 1.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8) uploaded by Azalia R.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Azalia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I keep one of these at work and one in my car. They are very minty but not so overpowering. They last a while and everyone seems to enjoy them. They're very inexpensive and easy to find. I definitely recommend.
Hunter A.
They are really good. They keep your breath minty fresh, and are affordable. If you love thing that are minty they are perfect for when you want something minty.
Caroline P.
These are so great to have on my desk at work! My coworkers always come steal them. Spearmint it my favorite of the mints, and I love that these aren't gritty or so harsh they'll break your teeth. It's the perfect mint for an after lunch refresher. I'm obsessed with having fresh breath, and these are great when I don't have access to my toiletries at home!
Brooke F.
Fleetwood, PA
These work like a charm! if you have coffee breath in the morning and need something to get the smell off your breath and out of you mouth. These ice breakers sure do the trick! so you won't be so conscious about what your breath smells like. Because we all know coffee breath smells like poop!
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI
If you're not a big fan of stuff that are mentee I don't recommend getting this product but personally I like you because it refreshes your breath makes you feel really refreshed in the morning I just take one of these once in like one day because it makes your breath smell really good
Abbie T.
Washington Terrace, UT
I love the size and flavor of these icebreaker mints. I keep them in my diaper bag and by my bed. I go through a new pack once every couple of months. My husband also likes these mints and he is a picky person so that's saying something! A staple in our house.
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
These are awesome! These mints have been around since I was a kid and I have never stopped purchasing them. I am typically not very fond of "mint" flavors, but this flavor is different to me and I enjoy it quite a lot! I always have a pack of these in my purse with me.
Alyssa F.
I absolutely love the pack of Ice Breakers. Perfect for on the run touch ups!! They keep your breath fresh until you are able to brush your teeth. I recommend every person have at least a pack
Amanda G.
N Charleston, SC
These bad boys are my ish. i keep a pack in my car, purse, gym bag, pretty much anywhere and everywhere. you can pick them up at pretty much any store and the flavor is on point.
Amanda C.
Temple Terr, FL
Easy on the go packaging that you can throw in your purse and have fresh breathe all day. I personally wasn't a fan of Spearmint but it did the job I wanted and needed it to.