BY ICE BREAKERS

SUGAR FREE MINTS
Break through taste barriers and unleash your inner confidence with icy, cool, refreshing ICE BREAKERS Spearmint mints.

INGREDIENTS

Yellow 5
Lecithin

Michelle R.
Bronx, NY
Great flavor, not too overpowering. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh. Even though the price is a little high, they are well worth it because they are really minty and there are a lot in the pack. Plus the cute little package can be holding reused after it is empty.
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
I adore Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints. I always carry some in my bad and they always leave my breath fresh! The only problem is that once I use them everyone around me asks for one. FRESH BREATH FOR EVERYONE!
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite mint sometimes it’s a little strong but overall it’s my go to when I need to freshen my breath. The price is good and it’s easy to find I usually buy it at target. I buy it whenever I run out.
Jean H.
Something about me... i love mints. I try to switch it up every time so i don't get bored with flavor, and Ice breakers has so many flavors to choose from! These spearmint ones are great for a fresh minty feeling. Gum often gives me headaches and leaves my jaw feeling achey, so mints are my only vice. Love these!
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I keep one of these at work and one in my car. They are very minty but not so overpowering. They last a while and everyone seems to enjoy them. They're very inexpensive and easy to find. I definitely recommend.
Lacey P.
I have loved the "to share" "not to share" openings for years! You know when you have a friend who ALWAYS wants a mint or piece of gum? This is perfect for letting them have just one. Price is in line with other competitors and the flavor is nice. It isn't quite as strong as Altoids, but I like that they aren't grainy like a typical mint too.
Caroline P.
These are so great to have on my desk at work! My coworkers always come steal them. Spearmint it my favorite of the mints, and I love that these aren't gritty or so harsh they'll break your teeth. It's the perfect mint for an after lunch refresher. I'm obsessed with having fresh breath, and these are great when I don't have access to my toiletries at home!
Brooke F.
Fleetwood, PA
These work like a charm! if you have coffee breath in the morning and need something to get the smell off your breath and out of you mouth. These ice breakers sure do the trick! so you won't be so conscious about what your breath smells like. Because we all know coffee breath smells like poop!
Chloe J.
Walled lake , MI
If you're not a big fan of stuff that are mentee I don't recommend getting this product but personally I like you because it refreshes your breath makes you feel really refreshed in the morning I just take one of these once in like one day because it makes your breath smell really good
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Love these mints! I carry them with me wherever I go. Some mints leave a bad aftertaste but these do not. I prefer the Spearmint flavor out of all the different flavors but there are a few different ones to choose from.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product
Jennifer B.
Has anyone else tried these? They're like candy and can't have just one! ;)
Chasity D.
Clarksburg, WV
Do these last a long time?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
How many hour keep the flavor mint?
Joann D.