BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints Fruit Punch freshens your breath with invigorating flavor crystals.
It's easy to keep these convenient pucks of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints in reach! Store them in your purse, gym bag, car, and desk drawer. Fruit Punch flavor.

Jocelyn E.
Ice breakers is such a well known brand. The flavors they provide area incredible and the taste is even more spectacular. I have a few containers sitting in my car and they are so reliable when you need them and they pretty much are compact for travel and the price is super affordable too.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought these as a last minute decision in check out of Walmart and I was so glad I did once I tasted them. I used to love eating ice breakers as a kid and would buy all sorts of check out candy, but this one was amazing. It really doesn't taste like a mint, but it is so good. Truly taste like punch.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Uno de mis dulces favoritos siempre seran las mentas. Soy una adicta a siempre tener buen aliento asi que ya entenderán. Estas no me duran casi nada porque son buenisimas, me las termino de inmediato.
Leimana E.
Waialua, HI
I recently just tried these a few days ago and I loved them! Definitely new tasting a fruity flavor instead of a refreshing minty flavor but I have no problem with it.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Omg these are my favorite flavor... I eat these all day while im at work they are so good they taste more like candy instead of mints...I highly recommend them.
Hailey W.
I love the fruit punch icebreakers there's a side on it that says for sharing and then there's one that's for you I think that's so cute and they taste so good
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
Love the ice breaker mints and gum. They are priced well and easy to be able to carry in your purse. They have a great selections of flavors to choose from.
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
These taste really good but I rarely ever buy them because of how pricey they are so there something that I only buy once in a while or when their on sale
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
This is a very unique product. There's nothing better than popping a mint in your mouth and not tasting mint, and instead tasting fruity deliciousness.
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love ice breakers ever since I was a young girl I used to put them all in my mouth so that they can be gone quicker and I can re buy them I love them