BY ICE BREAKERS #10 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

SUGAR FREE MINTS
ICE BREAKERS Coolmint flavored mints are smooth, crisp mints with flavor crystals, so you can actually see the great taste!

INGREDIENTS

Artificial Flavor
Gum Acacia
Aspartame
Magnesium Stearate
Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness)
Lecithin
Artificial Color
Blue 1

• What is your favorite thing about these?1 Answers
  • Does anybody actually share these mints lol?9 Answers
  • does anyone know if the flavour of these is too strong?1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "Great gum, the tastes last a long time in the mouth." in 1 review
  • "Love love love these, they work wonders, taste great and I've never had any problems with these ! " in 1 review
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the Ice Breakers Mints coolmint. It leaves your breath nice and fresh and makes your mouth feel clean, which is good when you aren't home to brush your teeth. And, the freshness lasts a pretty long time. I'm writing this review after buying my first package, but, definitely not my last. I highly recommend these mints.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this it gives me such a nice breath in case I eat something really foody like burgers hot dogs or chips and when I have these after I eat these it gets away the bad breath which I love so I don't have to worry about it I would buy this again and again and recommend it to anyone
Jessica M.
germantown
Best thing to have in your bag. Super strong and definitely keeps ur breath fresh. I eat this almost everyday. Super good value last and you only need one for awhile. 10/10 would seriously recommend!!!!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I carry these as If they were gold. Lol. After a meal or even after drinking coffee and I'm not home I will have one of these to give my mouth a refreshing mint taste.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ice breakers. I always found them at the end of the line at the grocery store but recently they have been sold out. I love how they are strong and make your breath smell good for a long time. Super sad I can't find them at my local grocery store. Not sure if they stopped selling them or they are just so popular they are always sold out. At checkout I go to every line to see if they have them. And the boxes are always empty.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these that they come in sugar-free since I am a dentist! I bought this at CVS or Walmart and I recycle the old container as a charger holder or for those pesky headphones that get All tangled up!ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS COOLMINTICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS COOLMINT
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these! Great alternative to gum and freshens breath - and it’s long lasting! Great price point and the little container fits just about anywhere and isn’t bulky. Sometimes it can be difficult to open.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
Do you have bad breath? Do you love mints? Is the answer yes to both? well than these are the product for you!!!!!! I love these, I go through them so fast I've been buying them twice a week. I love the power of these with also the great taste of them.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
These are great not just for fretting up your breath, but for opening up your sinus, soar throat and allergies. Sometimes the mints help with the pain of allergies. I would definitely recommend this product and definitely worth repurchase and affordable.
Edna F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ice breakers are my favorite mints. Since high school, I've always bought them. The flavor is good and lasts. I would recommend buying these mints and the price is good.
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Whats your favorite ice breakers flavor?
brittany j.
What makes them so minty ?
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
Are these a sweet mint or kinda spicy
Lyne R.
When was the last time you enjoyed an ICE BREAKERS MINT?