ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON

by Ice Breakers

SUGAR FREE MINTS
ICE BREAKERS Cinnamon mints will give you the burn of confidence with an icy boost, all in a small spicy mint.

INGREDIENTS

Magnesium Stearate
Lecithin
Artificial Color
Red 40

does anyone know if the flavour of these is too strong?
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?
existen otros sabores?
Start your review of ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON!
Product Highlights
“THIS WILL KILL BAD BREATH!! I work customer service and sometime you just have to offer the other person something because if not.... you know. Love that it has a share side to prevent them from touching the other gum. ” in reviews
Passaic, NJ
I absolutely love Ice Breakers sugar free mints. I always have it in my car, in my purse, and at my home. These taste so good and I have found my self sometimes snacking on it throughout the day. I love all the flavors but mint is my favorite. I buy these from five below and CVS. These are very good when you want some fresh breath.
Merced, CA
Thiss are my go to every day after I wash my teeth I always take one before going to work or school any day ,has a good taste a not to strong ,and for sure it’s way better that it doesn’t have sugar at all love them
high point
ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I keep these mints at my desk. They are perfect for popping before a meeting. They aren’t too strong but definitely do a good job of wiping away that icky feeling in your mouth. With two openings, one for sharing, it’s great to offer a friend!
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
i love to use this product to keep my mouth strawberry after any lunch on the street it tastes good and doesn't count for much. ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON❤️❤️.
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON uploaded by MANDY K.
ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON uploaded by MANDY K.
These aren't my go to mints, but I like them! They come in a round container with two openings. One smaller and another larger "to share" which is a concept I like. The mints are smooth with little blue bits that give it texture. This is a nice mint flavor that isn't too strong, which is nice since I don't always want an overpowering mint refresher. My only problem, which isn't really an actual problem, is that these are so palatable that I find myself eating them more like a candy than a breath refresher, so I try not to carry them around :p
Sulphur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite of these would be the cinnamon ones. I can only find them at Wal-Mart. And when i get some i stock up. Its a great value. It's around 2 dollars and you get around 60 mints. The flavor is amazing. Has a little kick to it. I will buy this all the time. And if you like the little cinnamon round candy you will like this as well.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for traveling or little freshers in your gym bag I like that you can chose how many you want to give a person I like that these containers are reusable and can add different types of candy so what I do is I buy a large bag with off brand ice breakers and put it in their.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this it gives me such a nice breath in case I eat something really foody like burgers hot dogs or chips and when I have these after I eat these it gets away the bad breath which I love so I don't have to worry about it I would buy this again and again and recommend it to anyone
West Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON uploaded by Mika C.
So I've recently decided to start eating healthier. I was craving Hot Tamales Theater Box - 5 oz. Box - 12 ct. but obviously those aren't good to eat when you're on a diet. So I was at the check stand and I saw these! I purchased them because i wanted to give them a try and they are SO GOOD. They taste almost identical to hot tamales but w/o sugar! Definitely worth a try!!!
Hendersonvlle, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
ICE BREAKERS SUGAR FREE MINTS CINNAMON uploaded by Megan S.
I keep these mints on hand all the time. I have one in my purse as we speak. Long lasting not too over powering. Above all competitors great smooth flavor. My fav is the wintergreen. Next time you’re in the gas station pick these up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...