BY ICE BREAKERS #49 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Refresh Your Mouth. These Smooth, Crisp Mints Are The Only Mints With Flavor Crystals, So You Can Actually See The Great Taste. Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavor 30% Fewer Calories Than Sugared Mints. Calories Per Piece Reduced From 3 To 2 see more...

Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite mint sometimes it’s a little strong but overall it’s my go to when I need to freshen my breath. The price is good and it’s easy to find I usually buy it at target. I buy it whenever I run out.
Jean H.
Something about me... i love mints. I try to switch it up every time so i don't get bored with flavor, and Ice breakers has so many flavors to choose from! These spearmint ones are great for a fresh minty feeling. Gum often gives me headaches and leaves my jaw feeling achey, so mints are my only vice. Love these!
Lacey P.
I have loved the "to share" "not to share" openings for years! You know when you have a friend who ALWAYS wants a mint or piece of gum? This is perfect for letting them have just one. Price is in line with other competitors and the flavor is nice. It isn't quite as strong as Altoids, but I like that they aren't grainy like a typical mint too.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Love these mints! I carry them with me wherever I go. Some mints leave a bad aftertaste but these do not. I prefer the Spearmint flavor out of all the different flavors but there are a few different ones to choose from.
Heather J.
Beachwood, NJ
I'm the type of person who is always concerned about her breath smelling bad in intimate situations. By intimate situations I don't just mean kissing, etc. I also mean have an up close conversation with someone. I want my breath to smell good but chewing gum isn't always apprpriate and sometimes looks tacky. It's nice to have these on hand when you can't pop a piece of gum in your mouth.
Dana M.
Love Love Love these! This are my go to mints. They are an awesome minty flavor that is not overpowering like some mints. And they have a great design with the Share and Not to Share tabs. Anyone who uses mints knows that when you get one in front of people everyone's hand reaches out for one too. So the little flaps keep people from touching your other mints.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
These are great mints, I carry these in my diaper bag everywhere we go. I feel these do help my breath be fresher, and I feel more confadent. I purchase these at least once a month when I'm in the store, these are better then store brand. I do recommend to others.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like the brand of these mints but not really the flavor. I love how there is a large opening and a small opening. There is a good amount in the container. I would not repurchase this item and do not recommend it for anyone.
Brooklyn K.
Rolette, ND
I love these! They make your breath smell so good for so long! They taste amazing! The minty taste just makes your whole mouth feel refreshed! I bought them at Walmart but you can buy them almost anywhere! I recommend!
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
These mints are deliciously strong. Ice Breakers and Certs are my favorite mints and I love how strong they are. The only con to these products is this pesky ingredient called xylitol. It makes my tummy hurt if I have more than one... but I don't know how to settle with just one.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product
Jennifer B.
Has anyone else tried these? They're like candy and can't have just one! ;)
Chasity D.
Clarksburg, WV
Do these last a long time?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
How many hour keep the flavor mint?
Joann D.