BY ICE BREAKERS

Refresh Your Mouth. These Smooth, Crisp Mints Are The Only Mints With Flavor Crystals, So You Can Actually See The Great Taste. Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavor 30% Fewer Calories Than Sugared Mints. Calories Per Piece Reduced From 3 To 2 see more...

Lana G.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I like the brand of these mints but not really the flavor. I love how there is a large opening and a small opening. There is a good amount in the container. I would not repurchase this item and do not recommend it for anyone.
Chance H.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Love these mints! I carry them with me wherever I go. Some mints leave a bad aftertaste but these do not. I prefer the Spearmint flavor out of all the different flavors but there are a few different ones to choose from.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Rolette, ND
I love these! They make your breath smell so good for so long! They taste amazing! The minty taste just makes your whole mouth feel refreshed! I bought them at Walmart but you can buy them almost anywhere! I recommend!
Karla V.
Karla V.
Indio , CA
Ice breakers mints son muy refrescantes para tu boca y tienes un excelente sabor pero claro todo varía en el gusto del paladar a mi me encantan
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me bury, fresh, and a must have at all times! You never want to get stuck with stinky breath! I love having these in my purse to take with me!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I love these mints. They taste good and make it very refreshing mouth. Its price is too good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Audubon
These are my favorite mints & I have them at all times. The gum is my favorite too.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Dublin, CA
I used to only ever chew gum but when I got Invisalign I couldn't anymore so I switched to mints instead. These are my favorite. They freshen your breath quick and are the perfect combination between minty and sweet and you can basically find them in every single store.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Albany , IN
I'm always talking one on one with clients and cannot chew gum because it makes me look unprofessional, but i feel self conscious my breath may stink during my after lunch appointments. These are lifesavers! Never have to worry about my breath being smelly
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
These are great mints, I carry these in my diaper bag everywhere we go. I feel these do help my breath be fresher, and I feel more confadent. I purchase these at least once a month when I'm in the store, these are better then store brand. I do recommend to others.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Has anyone else tried these? They're like candy and can't have just one! ;)
Chasity D.
Chasity D.
Clarksburg, WV
Do these last a long time?
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
sugar free
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
How many hour keep the flavor mint?