BY BREATH SAVERS MINTS

BRTH SVRS SPRMN SRBTL ASPRT RL SWTNR WRP 24PK see more...

Emma S.
Reading, PA
Ice Breakers Spearmint Mints are easy too buy at affordable prices at any local pharmacy or store. I have tried and purchase (and eaten) these mints, and have had an overall enjoyable viewing. Will recommend to others and is repurchase worthy.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I live for these!! I buy them in bulk at Sam's Club and I have loved then ever since my friend shared some with me. I eat them all day every day and I keeps my breathe smelling fresh all day. Everyone should stop what they're doing and try these!!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nice and minty but with a refreshing taste. They are small and fit in a purse or pocket and is all you need for fresh breath. I recommend these for after meals! It's also really cheap!
Marie B.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
These are seriously addicting! I can basically eat a whole pack without even realizing it! They are delicious, a great way to quench your hunger, and leave you breath smelling great! Very affordable and I would definitely recommend! :D
Danielle S.
Kaukauna, WI
Good way to freshen breath for a meeting or get together right after leaving work. I keep these in my purse all the time cause I never know what my day will bring
Megan S.
These are my favorite mints! I keep them in my purse all the time, and pull them out whenever I need them at school and work. They taste great and make my breath smell fresh super quickly!
Asmah s.
Doesn't give you brain freeze like other minty ones, it's a more calm breath mint if that's the right word to use. I like it, I can eat loads of them without the sharp mintiness.
Mika C.
I like these mints a lot! Especially because the flavor last quite a while and if you ate something very smelly it'll help get the flavor and smell out of your mouth
Cheyenne J.
Reno, NV
The perfect mint to keep your breath fresh and if you are like me and have oral fixations, like needing to constantly have gum in your mouth, these will help.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
These mints have a very strong spearmint flavor and scent that's perfect for getting rind of coffee breathe. This is a nice product to carry around on the go.