BY ICE BREAKERS

Shop for Dining & Entertainment at The Home Depot. Refresh your mouth with Ice Breakers Mint Sours. These smooth, crisp mints are the only mints with flavor crystals, so you can actually see the great taste. Ice Breakers Mints provide you with that refreshing lift you crave. see more...

Ice Breakers Sours Tin, 8 ct
  • "I could eat them all the time, they are always in my purse my husband always makes me buy them am not a fan of the sour flavors." in 1 review
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are my favorite mints! only con is that my boyfriend is constantly stealing them and eating them all in one sitting. they are super sweet (not too sour) and very refreshing almost! really like the flavor and how many you get in this container!
Roksolana G.
Chattanooga, TN
Bad for you teeth according to my dentist. High acidity level. i have sensitive teeth and this is just not for me. I also don't like sugar substitutes they use to sweeten it up
Ashley W.
My husband and I can not have just one of these if I have it in my purse I promise you they will be gone in one day. The flavor is so good I personally don't thing they are very sour but they taste so good! If you are a fan of watermelon and want a little kick of sweet and sour candy that comes in a convenient little case this is the treat for you. I love the flavor and it is a great value what more could you ask for?
McKenzie S.
Essexville, MI
I love love love these! The only problem though is they are more of a candy than a breath freshener, so why not put them into different packaging so you can fit more in there, so that we don't have to pay so much for a little tin of them? Because of that I only buy them when I really want them.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
These are such a great product! I love ice breakers they leave my mouth feeling so refreshed they are very affordable and I like to keep a package in my purse at all times! I love the flavor, I am addicted to them. They are definitely repurchase worthy
Sadi S.
Always have these in my purse I have to watch out or I end up eating them all! You can get them anywhere! Perfect breath refresher! I like it a lot better then plain old gum! And I love sour things so this is great.
Vasny M.
Favorite Ice Breakers! I do have to say if you get obsessed with them don't be like me and eat a whole tin in a day..it will make your stomach hurt and your tongue will hurt. But other than that the flavor is amazing.
Maria D.
Love them so much because they are awesome for anywhere like at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love that they have a share and just for you sides and this is probably my favorite flavor out of all of the ice breakers and I don't even mind the sourness
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
These are my favorite of the fruity kind of ice breakers, theyre basically candy and taste really tangy and/or fruity. My sister can finish a pack in a couple hours. These arent my type of candy but they are good.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
THESE ARE THE TASTE OF MY CHILDHOOD!!!! OMG LOVE these things!!!! They taste amazing, My sister and I would always make my mom purchase them every time we went to the store. I haven't had any recently, but I just remember them being soooo good!!
Alexa M.
Winona, MN
What's your favorite flavor?
LaTreasa M.
Dearing, GA
How often do you buy ice breakers?
Amanda J.