BY ICE BREAKERS

Shop for Dining & Entertainment at The Home Depot. Refresh your mouth with Ice Breakers Mint Sours. These smooth, crisp mints are the only mints with flavor crystals, so you can actually see the great taste. Ice Breakers Mints provide you with that refreshing lift you crave. see more...

Ice Breakers Sours Tin, 8 ct
  • "I could eat them all the time, they are always in my purse my husband always makes me buy them am not a fan of the sour flavors." in 1 review
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Essexville, MI
I love love love these! The only problem though is they are more of a candy than a breath freshener, so why not put them into different packaging so you can fit more in there, so that we don't have to pay so much for a little tin of them? Because of that I only buy them when I really want them.
Esther W.
Esther W.
Rochester, NH
These are addictive and delicious, which may be a problem considering they are just pocket mints, not meant to be candy. They make your breath smell fruity while providing a yummy sour candy taste, but it's easy to eat one after the other since they taste so much like candy.
Rene'e T.
Rene'e T.
I used to like ice breakers, but i don't anymore, and i am so done with the storys. I just need to get this badge. I don't even know what this is. I am watching Shane Dawson. I am so done with my life and i can't really remember what i am even doing with my life.
Sam P.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
These are such a great product! I love ice breakers they leave my mouth feeling so refreshed they are very affordable and I like to keep a package in my purse at all times! I love the flavor, I am addicted to them. They are definitely repurchase worthy
Emily L.
Emily L.
#throwback to my childhood. I loved these ice breakers quite a lot and still do. I could never could get enough of them when i was younger - I'd eat so many that my tongue would start to pucker and almost bleed. Great way to get fresher breath though!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Love them so much because they are awesome for anywhere like at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love that they have a share and just for you sides and this is probably my favorite flavor out of all of the ice breakers and I don't even mind the sourness
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Killeen, TX
THESE ARE THE TASTE OF MY CHILDHOOD!!!! OMG LOVE these things!!!! They taste amazing, My sister and I would always make my mom purchase them every time we went to the store. I haven't had any recently, but I just remember them being soooo good!!
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
Favorite Ice Breakers! I do have to say if you get obsessed with them don't be like me and eat a whole tin in a day..it will make your stomach hurt and your tongue will hurt. But other than that the flavor is amazing.
Sadi S.
Sadi S.
Always have these in my purse I have to watch out or I end up eating them all! You can get them anywhere! Perfect breath refresher! I like it a lot better then plain old gum! And I love sour things so this is great.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
These are my favorite of the fruity kind of ice breakers, theyre basically candy and taste really tangy and/or fruity. My sister can finish a pack in a couple hours. These arent my type of candy but they are good.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Winona, MN
What's your favorite flavor?
LaTreasa M.
LaTreasa M.
Dearing, GA
How often do you buy ice breakers?
Amanda J.