BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice breakers sours mixed berry sugar-free mints 1.5 oz see more...

• Do you prefer the green pack, the red/pink pack, or the mint flav...5 Answers
  • Which is the best flavor?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are very tasty and perfect when you want something to enjoy but don't want the sugar. They are sweet and tangy but definitely have a bit of fake berry taste. I also like the wide opening it's easier to get the candy out. It's hard to just eat one of them.
#nerdygirl ..
I am not a big fan of these. They are very sour and I get a lot of fruity flavor when I eat them. I am usually don't like sour things, but everyone who I see eating these loves them.
Gabriela N.
I love this product ..............definitely sour. definitely addictive Another case of random delivery from Amazon. And Nilmee is another Amazon seller that doesn't match their merchandise with the proper page.

The item shown in the image includes the flavors BerrySplash, Strawberry and Raspberry Lemonade. The item delivered included the flavors MixedBerry, Strawberry and Cherry. This item is not returnable according to Amazon policies, so I'm stuck with them. I could have bought these much cheaper locally, but the flavor combination shown is no longer available at my local stores. Apparently they aren't available here either, but by misrepresenting the item they can sucker unsuspecting folks like myself.

Lately it seems I order from Amazon and just hope they send me the right item. This is getting old.
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
I used to love the Tangerine flavored Altoids (may they RIP) so when they discontinued those, I switched to these. All in all, they're pretty good. My biggest complaint is, like many things, they may leave your mouth a little raw and tender by the time you're done with them. If that's not something you want, these are definitely something you should go easy on. They pack a little bit of a punch, but I think it's more of the fizzy, mento like characteristics that may leave your mouth a little weak.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Let's be honest. Who buys these because they're mints and who buys them because they're delicious and basically candy? I'm raising my hand to the latter. They're so good that it's not fair to label them as mints. Give them their own spot in the candy aisle and don't just place them by the register.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love these mints. They can be purchased at grocery stores or convenience stores. Of course they're a couple bucks cause they're in an easy to carry around container but for me, they're worth it. I can stash them in my purse or leave them on the counter at home and have one any time.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I was obsessed with these when I was younger and they are still just as satisfying today. They taste so good and I can literally can eat a whole container of these in one sitting, they are dangerously addicting! Love these and buy them all the time!
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
Estas pastillas están muy buenas, tiene variedad de sabor y vienen en una cajita muy sencilla y fácil de guardar. me gustan mucho sus sabores y el precio se me hace bueno, los como a diario y los volvería a comprar
Christy B.
These are sugar free mints. With that said, they are delicious for a sugar free product. Here's a way to get a taste in your mouth without all of the extra calories that usually come with sour candy. I pick up a pack of these every time I'm checking out at the grocery store.
Katya A.
These were great at first! But after going through about half the package I noticed they kind of cut my tongue. Maybe i just ate it to fast but it left red marks and scratches, which were vey uncomfortable. Eat with caution
Leah B.
Germantown , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you prefer the green pack, the red/pink pack, or the mint flavors?
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which is the best flavor?