BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice breakers sours mixed berry sugar-free mints 1.5 oz see more...

• Do you prefer the green pack, the red/pink pack, or the mint flavors?5 Answers
  • Which is the best flavor?4 Answers
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
DORAL, FL
I love this product ..............definitely sour. definitely addictive Another case of random delivery from Amazon. And Nilmee is another Amazon seller that doesn't match their merchandise with the proper page.

The item shown in the image includes the flavors BerrySplash, Strawberry and Raspberry Lemonade. The item delivered included the flavors MixedBerry, Strawberry and Cherry. This item is not returnable according to Amazon policies, so I'm stuck with them. I could have bought these much cheaper locally, but the flavor combination shown is no longer available at my local stores. Apparently they aren't available here either, but by misrepresenting the item they can sucker unsuspecting folks like myself.

Lately it seems I order from Amazon and just hope they send me the right item. This is getting old.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
I used to love the Tangerine flavored Altoids (may they RIP) so when they discontinued those, I switched to these. All in all, they're pretty good. My biggest complaint is, like many things, they may leave your mouth a little raw and tender by the time you're done with them. If that's not something you want, these are definitely something you should go easy on. They pack a little bit of a punch, but I think it's more of the fizzy, mento like characteristics that may leave your mouth a little weak.
zikra n.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Ok so you want something tasty , sour, and fruity, then try out ice breakers sour mixed berry sugar free mints. These have no sugar in them and they are so good. If you are running late and need a gum or something you should deftly get a pack of these. They are really good. Also if your are of those people who like share then you should get these ice breaker because they're is plenty in there for you to share with others. Ice breakers well save your life.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
Let's be honest. Who buys these because they're mints and who buys them because they're delicious and basically candy? I'm raising my hand to the latter. They're so good that it's not fair to label them as mints. Give them their own spot in the candy aisle and don't just place them by the register.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love these mints. They can be purchased at grocery stores or convenience stores. Of course they're a couple bucks cause they're in an easy to carry around container but for me, they're worth it. I can stash them in my purse or leave them on the counter at home and have one any time.
Christy B.
Christy B.
These are sugar free mints. With that said, they are delicious for a sugar free product. Here's a way to get a taste in your mouth without all of the extra calories that usually come with sour candy. I pick up a pack of these every time I'm checking out at the grocery store.
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.

These treats are incredible , their presentation is in different flavors , I love to have them in my bag because I can eat at work and college. Contain a mild sugar level but is rich. They are also good to go travel .
It is wonderful to have this product in many years
Corinne T.
Corinne T.
I love Ice Breakers Mints because in my opinion these taste better than plain old mints. These are delicious and really taste like candy so I tend to eat multiple at a time! Not sure if they really freshen your breath much but the flavor makes it worth it!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I was obsessed with these when I was younger and they are still just as satisfying today. They taste so good and I can literally can eat a whole container of these in one sitting, they are dangerously addicting! Love these and buy them all the time!
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
These candies are some of the best candies, they are very fruity and kind of sour. I buy these quite a bit because they are so good. Good amount of the money you pay for it. 10/10 would recommend. All the other flavored are great too.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Do you prefer the green pack, the red/pink pack, or the mint flavors?
shaid h.
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which is the best flavor?